Saturday, April 01, 2006

Stupid Annoying Irritating

I have always hated laptop people at university! Mainly cuz I’m jealous I don’t have one of my own. And cuz they leave stupid wires everywhere for me to trip over.

Right now I’m blogging using my mom’s laptop in uni. And I’m as irritated as ever. To go online I had to register. And I can only use the Monash one 2 or 3 days later. Shit, no one told me that till today!

And the stupid battery had to die. And all the other laptop people beat me to the power points nearby. Man I hate laptop people. Hahahaha.

I clapped and smiled to myself with joy when they left! Man I looked like a retard.

Gotta bring this thing next time.
Or maybe this.

Did I mention what a burden the laptop was? Soooo paranoid that it’d get stolen. My family’s last laptop got stolen at the airport. Irritating.

Gonna do work now… ahh!! =) I can’t believe how happy I am to do my work. Finally!!! After waiting grumpily to charge me battery.

DAAAAAAAMN. Now that it is MY turn to charge. Maintenance just HAD to come by to repair the plug!!! Shitttttt. =(

------Written on 30/3/2006-----


Ahhh.... irritating sooo much work to do that i don't know what to do. All i know how 2 do is sleep. And i stupid gained weight. I'm almost back to my 56kg stupid self that i was in Form5. Shit Shit Shit. And i can't even go jogging now cuz i have too much work to do.

=( Don't wanna do my work. Group work due on Tues. International Biz due on Thurs. Cost Info fot Decision Making due on Fri.... =( Scared. I've never read the textbook. So left behind in AFW2631.

And i wanna blog more!!! =( U can stop reading from here onwards.


Reading this by KM scared the shit out of me. She's motivated... i'm sick to the stomach. I didnt even attend the stupid career fair. Damn. I guess i can still apply for stupid internships online later on... but still... ahhhh. Why must life be so irritating?

Do i have to grow up and start working? The part time job last November killed me- not the job itself but the stupid rush hour traffic...

So life's like that la? U find work that isn't too cruel but something else would kill u la.

I deliberately didnt wana go for the career fair la. I dun wanna be reminded that i'll have to work soon. My senior friend from Summer School told me he went there to apply for jobs. Scary wei.... n i'm not even the one applying. He tell me he apply also i scared already man...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I wanna go to sleep and not wake up. My bed is sooo comfortable and cozy....

4 comments:

Jacqueline said...

There's so many powerpoints in uni.. I dun think you need to bring those extension plugs lor... Upper foyer near financial counter, there's at least 2! lower foyer also has a a few... Library too!! If ur really desparate to get electricity... Maybe can check out the empty tutorial rooms or even lecture halls!! hahaha!!

Sue Lin said...

Ahahaha, ur right, but i want THAT one! Hahaha, i'm so terrible. Yeah, next time i'll go else where for a power point.
Worse come to worse i sit on the stairs that goes up to the fin counter and use those points

Jacqueline said...

Wahh!! dunnit to sit till the staircase kua... haha!! So pity meh? btw, i think i saw ur laptop got somw codes... "mbsskl..."or something like that... ur mum is a teacher isit?

Sue Lin said...

Eh, u saw ar?? Yeap. She is. Shhhhhhhh. Must keep quiet. Tindakan will be taken, i think. Dunno... Maybe i should delete your comment. Sorry arrr.