Sunday, April 02, 2006

20th Birthday

Not gonna write much cuz it wasn't as great as last year's.

However, E's presents to me are wonderful. And that will be all i blog about.

Oh and Db and Ad are soo nice 2 surprise me with a cake from Secret Recipe. =) And many thanks for J and M for dedicating a post to me. And the steamboat dinner with W, WS, Db and E was great. But it wasn't really for my b'day la, more like an excuse to eat out... And thanks to those who did wish me...

So E surprised me with this in uni right after my 6pm class!

So beautiful. =) Smelled so good. =)

And i saw this watch i simply loved at first sight.

He bought it for me =) =) New arrival. So me. It's... not kiddish, yet not too grown up and boring. Love the bright bright colours. It's just so me. =) I like strong deep colours. I can't stand pale pastel colours...

Last but not least, the roses again.




That's all about my birthday. Was written yesterday (today is Monday...) but due to stupid connection i couldn't upload the pix. Let me complain a bit now. U can stop reading here.

I warned u. I'm gonna complain about my stupid studies.

Irritating arrrrr my stupid assignments. And i hate my stupid self. Always like that. 4 days last week i intended to do my work. But each time i was tired and opted to get a nap first and then get up and do my work. Ended up sleeping till morning. It's not like i couldn't wake up. I woke up and went back to sleep too many times.

I hate myself!!! =( Yerrrrrr. =( Soooo sooo lazy. I feel like sleeping again!!! (It's 9pm)

U know my little 8 year old sister?? She's top 3 in her class. And she's in the first class man!!! SHiTTTT. Look at me leh? Lazy pig! She did her work in the car, she did her work while other cousins were watching tv. She looked for me to accompany her do her work when my mom went outstation. If i wasn't around she looked for bro. Crazy right???

My bro another genious la. Never study (according to mom) also get 8As for SPM. Only one A less than me* but more A1s than me. Unfair right? He's so lucky to get my mom's brains. They don't have to study yet they do so well.

And my sis inherited both my mother's brain AND my father's hardworkingness. So lucky right??? She's gonna do sooo sooo well.

Me leh, like my father. Need to work hard to do well. BUT i inherited my mother's laziness!!!

Shit laaaaa. Die laaaaaaa. Not smart PLUS lazy. Disaster.


*I was shit hardworking in SPM ok?? 24 hours of tuition a week including English and 3 Physics tuition ok?. And i could go without going online for a week. Also did all the past year papers for maths, add maths and accounting alright??

Why laaaa did i slack off after Ausmat semester 2?? Why why why can't i be like i was??

7 comments:

She's Jess said...

Elwyn's sweet.... very sweett..

Hmm.. don't compare like this eh Sue Lin.. we are all smart... in a way :)

supplementals said...

Happy belated birthday to u,
Happy belated birthday to u,
Happy belated birthday to u u,
Happy belated birthday to u! XD

SaSsy GurL said...

Heyo, why so late only post up ur B'day present post??

Yea, I would also wanna know what AUSMAT did to me...totally slacking man!

Btw, u still owe me a 'haram' story ler...on Friendster.

Jazzy*Pam said...

:) SO sweet la ur elwyn!

Hey, u made me laugh with ur "I inherited my dad's brain and my mom's laziness".

Lol, dun be too stressed up, take a break, give yourself a chance to relax and you'll be all pumped to start being hardworking again, ok! :)

Sue Lin said...

Yup, Jess, he's sweet!! =) And i was just comparing genetics la. I'm not too bad kua... but compared to siblings i'm very bad. Even my father knows i'm like him.

Thanks Supplementals!!! =)

Hey hey Zimbonie! Sorry sorry i've been very very busy! Will get to the haram story soon. =) And yeah lor, why does Ausmat have that effect on us??

Cher! =) Ya lor, he's so sweet. I'm so thankful. But at times he can annoy me laaa. Haha. Glad i made u laugh! Haha. No! Dun suggest a break. Cuz once i stop i take a long time to start again. Then die.

Jocelyn said...

Hmmm...u r starting to sound like Elwyn.

Haha, u ARE smart la, girl. U always stress out, but in the end, u do just fine. :)

Ganbatte ne!

Sue Lin said...

Hahah... i know! =)
But seriously this is VERY bad... 2000 word essay due in 13 hours and i haven't written a word