Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Gubra

I watched it at the premiere today (Tuesday)!!! Yeah!!!

So nice watching in the same cinema with the stars of the movie and the director herself! =) But i did feel out of place.

To me the movie is... there is... not really a distinct plot and too many sub-plots that stupid me who-can't-recognise-characters-well keep getting confused. It's funny and controversial but a little slow-moving la... feels so long sitting there. I did enjoy it but my stupid assignment was calling me.

Oh yeah, and i cried! Ahahahaha... love the Orked 's parent's scenes in the movie. Damn damn funny. And sooo sooo sweet.

Movie has a few flaws (in my opinion) and i really wish we could stick around long after the movie but had to rush off. Stupid assignments!! Almost missed the little scene after the credits...


You are advised to skip the rest of this post.
# Wrote this part before the first half actually#

Had to develope some photographs. Damn expensive. For 6 stupid 3r photos i paid 5.70. RM3 was for processing fee. Daaamn man. I purposely chose that shop cuz i thought there was no processing fee. And why am i so stupid to ask for 3r?? Damn small. And it costs 45cents a pic. Might as well get 4r la- only 50cents man.

Wasted man. Yeah u say it only adds up to RM5.70. It isnt that big an amoint but i hate myself for not asking for the prices specifically before making a decision to send my pix there. Aiyoh, learnt too much law...

Oh and, i wish i camwhored more. At super busy times like this, i just have to happen to need photos. Would have been great if i had a database of photographs for me to choose from. Since i'm so un-photogenic and i need to take like 15 pix and only one would be good.

One more thing i'm irritated at. Why must Monash University have their holidays one week after Victoria University?? Why?? Why Can't they coordinate with VU to have the same holidays?? Why!?

Idiots. E is in VU and we can't take advantage of low peak rates to go on holiday cuz we don't have the same holidays. Stupid. Have to go on the weekend, which is usually more expensive than weekdays.

And arrrrr, u remember me saying sth about a donut sale for charity?? They're using the profits to bring orphans or something ice skating!!!!! I wanna goooo.... i love ice skating!!! And i love charity i can enjoy.

Other charities i enjoy: donating blood. And buying charity stuff from the club i belong to cuz i get to make friends + make myself look kind! Ahahaha. I'm being honest here, not gonna pretend to be selfless. Also, since i'm almost 56 stupid kg again, i don't wanna eat the charity food i bought so i give them away as gifts to friends. Ahahaha, another good point- make my friends happy. Sooo many birds with one stone.

But because my stupid holidays don't fall the same week as E's, our vacation would be on the exact date as this ice skating charity thing. =( =( =( =(

No comments: