Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Unbelievable

Went jogging a few days after Valentines and i saw this Malay couple at the park. The guy was serenading her! Singing, with a guitar, on a bench facing the lake, so romantic.

That was when i passed them on my 1st round. On the second round, when i passed them, the stadium nearby was playing Negaraku on loudspeakers.

The guy actually stood up straight to respect the song!!! As if anyone else cared to do that, sorry la. Hahaha, i continued jogging (walking, actually). Even the girlfriend was relaxed in the bench.

On my third round around the lake, when i passed them they were taking a stroll. That's when i noticed. Girl is huge!

Really fat. Not fat like u and me (since everyone says they're fat). She's obese!

Yet the guy never pressured her to jog or anything!!! She was wearing a baju kurung. And they were strolling slowly. He doesn't make her exercise. In a way it's bad cuz it's unhealthy to be obese...

But still, it's so sweet to see this guy contented, happy and so loving towards her despite her BIG size. I mean... most guys out there only want hot chicks!

And this couple's not young! Maybe in their 30s??!!! Still, they go dating as if they were teenagers or something! Wowww, unbelievable, right???

8 comments:

lildudette... said...

THnx for commenting on me blog. Yes they definitely need to think about spending how much as well. HAHA. AWWW i want a guy singing to me too. With the rocker voice. MELTS MY HEART. And ur post about ur sis... ahhh... i miss my sister. She's the best. I love her.
P.S Wat picture u talking about? the maple?? or the one of me with the guitar haha.

Sue Lin said...

Haha, no prob! Thanks for commenting in my Blog! =)

Hahaha, talking about your rocker picture!!! Sooooo niceeeeee, Justin also has nice guitar pix right??

And i didn't know u had a sister too!!

She's Jess said...

That's love... sweetness

Anonymous said...

haha, nice one. I don't really think that guys are going after hot chicks these days. It all depends on the personality that u have.

Sue Lin said...

Yup, it is Jess =) But even if E doesn't pressure me... i feel pressured by society.

Yeah, Yee Li, u are right. =) But there are SOME guys who only want thin girls. Like my brother!

Jocelyn said...

Hmmm...u sure they weren't filming Cinta Kolesterol 2 ah? Hehehe...

I'm not sure if guys go for skinny girls, but I do know lotsa guys are damn critical. The way they say a girl is fat, u will think she's obese when in fact she just has some baby fat here and there.

lildudette... said...

oh the rocker picture haha. SO poser shite man haha. Well i guess yea justin should have nice guitar pix.
Yes me have elder sister. I'm the baby.

Sue Lin said...

Haha, Joey, i'm quiet sure there are no cameras around!! But there were some acting there in that park quite a few times- Bollywood style running around the trees! Haha

Yup, u're right about guys being critical... girls can be very critical of other girls too

Lildudette, haha, poser so what?? DAMN nice!!! I feel like putting up a poser pic too!