Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Miscommunication // Blogging is Good

Communication and miscommunication is really a problem.

I undrestood most of the tutorial today until the lecturer got to one part. Totally did not make sense to me. At all. So i raised my hand and asked... Too bad time's up for the class and i had to ask one on one after class.

So he explained the answer from the beginning... i understood the begining... so i nodded...
Continue explaining... i understand... Then when he came to one part i don't understand, i say la i dun understand.

He then repeat all the way from the beginning again. So i nodd again. Repeat whole process. Until he reached the same part i don't understand. And then start again man!

Dunno how many times he exaplain the thing i already understand. Over and over again.

Until i THOUGHT i understood... so i said "Thank u sir"...
Then on the way home, i realized No la i still dun understand lar!!!

Aiyoh... maybe i should be more specific in asking questions? Or did he misunderstand my question???? Yes, the subject itself hard...


Found a study partner who actually really PRESSURES me to study gor this subject. Sorry la, but he fits the general description of a nerd. Which makes the fact that he ACTUALLY wants to ask ME questions such a HUGE compliment.

Whether or not i'm smart is another topic. But the compliment makes me want to read up on the topic, understand it as best as i can and be able to discuss the questions. U know... to show that i AM smart.

Or at least smart enough to prove that it wasn't a mistake for him to call me to discuss!!! Haha


Damn lar!!!! I'm supposed to study for this subject but E and i just had a miscommunication tonight so i ended up chatting longer than i wanted to... just wanted to clear things up... but it isn't cleared up yet...

In a way, i dun wanna put my dirty lining in public... or however the saying goes... And of cuz! I'm not blaming u, E. I'm just saying this because i wanted to explain why i came up with miscommunication as an issue we face...

Anyway E, i'm going to tell why i wrote this. I wrote this post while arguing/sorting things out with u cuz i didn't want to cry... needed to take my mind of things... ya la, it is still a similar subject... but at least, writing this prevented me from crying... =P

But if u want me to admit, i did cry a few tears. But when i continued writing... the tears went away as i was preoccupied with writing... made me calm throughout our... talk.

Writing this helped me occupy myself as i waited for him to reply my messages... Hey, in a way, Blogging so helped-- me.

I mean, if i didn't keep my mind away from things... i would have gotten too... emotional... and i would have cried n cried and then i wouldn't be able to do the studying...

2 comments: