Sunday, March 26, 2006

Weird Day

Normal - Traffic jams in the city for no reason

Not normal - Traffic jams in the city caused by cows going mad! E slowed down cuz the cars in front slowed down. Saw a heard of cows in the middle of the road, on the grassy divider!!!

They were panicking. And there was a very active black cow going crazy. I saw it dash across the road in the opposite direction and got hit by a car! The beast flew! And landed on the sidewalk!

The car was dented badly! But the cow just got up and ran again! Shit!!! Pity the driver man. How? Go home and tell your father, "Pa... i banged a cow".


Got home early and it wasnt raining!!! =) I went joggging. Was alone and this guy started talking to me! Shit. Do u always go jogging here, he asked in BM.

Shocked, i looked up and answered "sometimes". I looked at the guy... then he asked me where i stayed. Cheras, i said, wanting to be as vague as possible.

He's not leaving me alone! Asked me if i was still schooling and instead of saying yes, i said "university". He looked younger. Probably 18??

I dunno... before he could ask anything else, i ran away!!!! Normally i walk more than i jogged but i ran bloody hell. Ran quite a distance.

Haha, good work out... if not for the scare, i'd just walk most of the way.

Thank god i wasn't followed.


Lately, my house has been infested with rats. Seen them scurrying around. When i was getting a glass of water on this particular day, at night, i was frightened by something moving in the sink.

Ahahahaha. A little baby rat. It can't climb out of the slippery sink, it's stuck. So cute. But scrawny.

I splashed some water on it... haha, what 4, dun ask me. Ran upstairs to tell my father. Also grabbed my stupid digi cam which really really sucks-- battery is always dying even after just charging, stupid, no pix of the cute thing.

So my father went down to kill it. Poor poor damn thing la. Father poured burning hot water on it. I heard it squeak!!! And it was running about in the sink. Can u imagine the mother rat hearing her baby squeak???

Soon it was lying in the sink, just twitching. Squeak squeak... slowly moved less and less.

Father used a spoon to scoop it and put it into a plastic bag to dispose it. It's body looked hard and disgusting. Yuck. Poor thing la, it WAS so cute.

8 comments:

She's Jess said...

Wow.. so damn yeng man... bang on the cow.. LoL..

Hey, be careful when you jog alone.

My goodness. Sue Lin! The mouse.. yucks.. but it was cute? LoL

Jocelyn said...

Hey, u shud bring pepper spray along. Careful, girl. Even housing areas aren't safe these days. Some female joggers around my area carry sticks when they jog. haha...

supplementals said...

whoa. flying cows, creepy joggers and little baby rats. its a sign i tell u....

therevolutionaryrebel said...

Im d kind who thinks rats r cute too, ahahah! my frens all think im nuts lol. but cute is cute, they're still disgustingly dirty. does tht makes sense?

Sue Lin said...

Jess, Joey, yeah, i guess i should bring some sort of weapon! Haha, yeah i've seen women jog with sticks too. I'll go get a pepper spray.

Sigh. I used to jog with nothing but my car keys. Now a days i bring my phone just in case i need to make an emergency call. Thanks for the concern! =)

Supplementals, that's not all u know??! If i went to have lunch with my friend i would have found a wallet with her. And she'd talk me into keeping RM50...

Kit Mey, ahahaha, really!!!?? Yay! Give me *5*!
Yeah, they're cute but dirty, that's why i knew it had to go.

Anonymous said...

Imagine they try to get to know when ur jogging in a sweaty condition. Just thinking of it makes me sick!

Rats, don't really fancy them, no matter how cute they are.

kīlauea said...

just jog in more populated area and it'll be safer.

poor cow. must have broken a rib or something. well. wondering does it taste good.

mouse? or rats? hot water! didn't u try to take a bite? :P it's well done.

Sue Lin said...

Yee Li, ya lor, stupid right??? The rats... if i knew they were clean like rom a shop it's ok la.

K?lauea, thanks for stopping by and commenting. The place i jog in is usually quite crowded, even on weekdays. Its a park. I feel safer in a park as compared to on the roadside where vans and cars and bikes can pass by...
Haha, Why do u see all the animals as food?!?