Sunday, April 16, 2006

From the Pages of Her Diary

Nah, don't expect anything too juicy. Of course not! =P

Although i won't mind admiting this... i never wanted E to keep his hair long. Yeah, i never ever defended him when u guys say it's ugly to him but, I LIKE IT!!! Ahahahah.

And i like the fact that he doesn't follow my every word! We love each other but we're not... joint in the hip or anything! Besides, being joint in the hip would make it very hard for things, if u know what i mean... ahahaha, crapping.

So. The page of my diary.

Written last year. I hope u can read it.

Totally forgot about it till i wanted to look for something today in there. I love my 8 year old sister!!!!!!! She's the sweetest!!! And sooo cute! I must treat her better!!!

I hope we'll still be as close when she grows up!!! Some friendships are way too short-lived. I hope this one'll last! She's my sister!

U seeeeeeeeee, my conteng paper on my study table.... she wrote "I Love u Sister"!!!! =) =)

Makes me melt mannnnnn.

The last person who did similar things... was a very very close friend K. She n i carpooled, and i always had a problem waking up. So whenever she gets to my house early she'd have to wait. She was so sweet and patient with me!

I thought she'd be mad but guess what i found on my scientific calculator?? "Sue Lin is the Best"!!!! Repeatedly!!!! It is some program she made that repeats it!

U see!!! Sooo nice right??? Thank GOD, I took a picture of it before i sold the calculator!!!!

Sad this friendship ended too. We were once so close. We are now so different!

My sister and i would be close when she grows up right???? Oh my god, i wanna cry! I'm going off to Australia next year and i can't bear leaeving my sis behind!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

of coz u and sis will still be close.. how ever long u guys will be apart.. like me and sis (dawn lar)... :)

meL.a.Nie said...

u n ur sis will still b close to each other..like me n my sis,although we insult each other for da fun of it~!

when my sis went to aust to study,i thought we wud neva b da same again if she comes back but she's still da same old fart dat i luv to insult.btw,u're only gonna b there for a year,so no worries~!

be prepare for big bearie hungs from ur sis next time when she picks u up from da airport.;)

Sue Lin said...

Hey B!! =D So u're Dawn's sis who reads my blog!! Thanks for commenting and i've heard her mention about u being away in Aust and that u guys chat on msn =)

Eh, Melanie, i never knew your sister went to Aust to study b4!!! Wow, ok ok, good good, i'm happy now!!! =) I think there would be tears too! Ahahaha