Saturday, April 22, 2006

Aiyoh... LAZY la!!!

Aiyoh... Keep overhearing seniors tell me about internship... one of my friends who is on the same year as me has already done it too...

Aiyoh... malas la, dun want la. Need ar?

A friend invited me on a Sarawak trip at the end of the year, and i might not be able to go if i wanna do a stupid internship, do i have to???

Why must Air Asia force u to book sooo damned early? Why are all airlines like that? How am i supposed 2 know if i can go?

Any idea when all the internships start? I looked through some websites and they didn't write any dates.

Also... aiyoh... just seeing it as work makes me so aiyoh... i didn't look much, just wanted to close the browser as quickly as possible =(

6 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Ehh... Y go n disable the previous post? haha! I wanna comment on that... kekek!! Lol! I always do th esame thing as u! Kekeke!! All Cheras ppl are the same? Hehehe!! Coz me too sleep back after many many morning calls from "someone"...

For the internship thingie.. Its good for u if u wanna gain experience or something. anyway, its not compulsory... :)

Sue Lin said...

Hahaha, scared ppl tell me its normal ma. Already feeling so guilty u know~! Eh.... how come we are so much alike wan ar???? Is something wrong? Can't be because we are from CHERAS right?? Haha

For accounting it's important to have internships... Actually, i dunno! But i wanna be rich, wahahaha!

Jacqueline said...

Huh? ur doing Accounting Major? I tot Marketing or IB...

Haha!! Yeah! Maybe ur my long lost sis! Lolz!!

Sue Lin said...

Haha, MAYBE!!!

I'm AM majoring IB, that's why i'm taking int mkt. But it's my second major. Accounting is my 1st major...

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

I suppose that's how discount airlines work?

Sue Lin said...

Haha, ya lor... In the end i decided not to go lar. Still have to pay STUPID tax anyway. Comes up to about RM50 at least.

Would rather pay RM100 for a trip i definitely can make than pay RM50 for a trip i might not be able to go for.