Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Da 1st Time

I'm simply estatic because i've finally
*
*
(i know it's not my style to keep people in suspense this way but i'm a bit influenced by M =)
*
*
(this post includes my boyfriend, my father and a dark blue Wira)
*
*
(sorry... i'm over doing it! Hahaha... so... i'm happy i've finally...)
*
*
drove an auto car!!! For the first time ever today!!!

Chose to buy a manual little Kancil cuz it's about RM10,000 cheaper than the auto one. Plus it's fuel efficient. I'm such a good daughter. =P

And i just love it when people go "Waaaaaah, u drive manual??!?!?". Sounds like "Waaaaah, u won an Oscar" to me! Ahahaha.

So, about a year ago i drove A's auto Kembara and apparently i scared the shit out of him and C. Sorry la, i had no idea how auto works, kinda da opposite from manual, i'm sure u know. And to tell u da truth i was pressing da break instead of the gas... that's why it didn't move... guess i shouldn't have screamed though... Hahaha.

Anyway, back then they were close E and i, so E heard what a terrible auto car driver i was. So he never ever let me drive his car. Ever. =( Doesn't help that my accidents-history isn't good...

Somehow he let me drive today!!!!!!!!!!! =) I was soooooo soooooo happy!!!! =) We've been together for 1 year and...................... almost 8 months and that was da 1st time!

I've waited patiently and it paid off!!!! =) After he let me drive... i went home and my father wanted to take me out, i asked my father to let me drive the auto Wira and he said no at first.

His reason: u have never driven an auto car before. "I drove E's car before!!!" i protested and he let me drive!!!

Yahoooooooooo!!! Drove so much today. So happy. Used to act modest la, when people compliment me on being able to drive manual, i normally say "But i can't drive auto".

And they'd think i'm a weirdo! Now i'm weirdo no more! Yeah! Hahaha


#Note: I wrote this before the other 3 posts. I'm only posting it last.

9 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Eh! Im driving Manual too! and i cant drive auto... lol... drove my bf's auto car once... but that 1.. just a straight line at the parking lot... lol!!

Sue Lin said...

Eh, really?! Hahahahaha, wow! Girls like u n me very rare!! Can count... i know 4 people, including us...
Very funny! One straight line! Hahah =)

She's Jess said...

Manual cars are more fun compare to auto..

Sue Lin said...

Haha, yeah Jess! And ur pic is damn big! =P

typlotion said...

W E I R D

She's Jess said...

which pic?

Sue Lin said...

Hahaha, thanks for commenting though Typlotion

Sorry Jess, there must have been something wrong with the comp when i checked the comments earlier 2day!

Anonymous said...

I read your blog! Must mean that I am bored. Haha! Sue.. I didn't know what a weird person you are. You're so funny. I think I like reading your blog now =P

Sue Lin said...

Awwwwww!!! =) =) =) Ryan. I like this phrase "You're so funny" and yea la i'm weird and i love writing about the weird stuff! Haha.

Thanks arrrrr, it was so hard 2 get ya to try reading my blog! Glad u r not reading juz cuz u are THAT BORED THAT OFTEN!!! =P