Saturday, April 22, 2006

Dickie

Have had this picture as my wallpaper on my computer for so long that i forgot all about it... It's just part of the computer to me.


But seeing it today made me sad la... Dog died =( Soooo poor thing... Not very close to this dog but u know, if we took better care of him he wouldn't have had to go.

Not that old, only about 9. And the death was very sudden...

I was at Sunway Lagoon with E for the Hotlink Quicksilver Revolution thin
g (took d opportunity to get to play slides la). After my shower i turned on my phone and saw two messages from my mom.

"Dickie is very sick... cannot move..jerking..trembling..vet took him for treatment".

and then "Poor Dickie died on the way to the vet".

Feel like crying but didn't really cry la... Not exactly attached to this dog, but u know... it's so pitiful right? And he was cute and naughty... but really really smart.

Okay now i'm crying... never really gave him as much love as he deserved. U see, so cute! He only does that on Sundays. When my maid is having her off day and there's no one who would shoo him out of the house.

My mom always had a soft spot for him, she would allow him to act cute there in the kitchen as she cooked. He does that to get food. Aiyoh... never really appreciated him till he's gone.


----- U can stop reading here---- the rest is for me to remember him-----

Didn't even LOOK at him since 2 nights ago, when i had to chase him back when he ran out of the gate...

Thank GOD i took this picture some time ago... when did i take this picture? Wow Febuary LAST year? Wow... so long ago. And i never made the time to post it till NOW!

Feel so sad. What else does he do? Oh yeah, i trained him to sit if i hold up a bone/food. Only then i would throw it to him. And he always catches it! =( Gonna miss that. All the small little things..

And u know, other simple stuff... when i come home, he'll always be around to greet me... and smell my Kancil's tyre's for any other dog/cat's piss... Why didn't he do that yesterday? Oh yeah, cuz E drove me home...

Ahhhhh, so hard 2 write this post... keep crying and i dun want anyone to see me like this. What a hypocrite i am. Not like i was close to him...

But STILL... ='|

7 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Sorry to hear bout that. May he RIP in Doggie Heaven.

It's not hypocrisy, dear. It's only human to feel sad. **hugzz**

Sue Lin said...

Thanks... Hugs!

Poor thing la... my father says there must be a bone that punctured his intestines or something... cuz we was vomiting on Friday, i didn't even know man!!! He was very weak yesterday morning too, maybe that's why i never saw him... didn't come up to me when i was rushing off for my class. Aiyoh, sad la never said goodbye

Jacqueline said...

So sorry to hear that...

Will u get another doggie?

She's Jess said...

sorry to hear that sue.

hmm... belle's vomitting for these two days. i hope she's fine...

Sue Lin said...

It's okay... So sudden but i guess it's his time lor...

Jac, i don't know, if my father lets we will have a new pup. My neighbour just got two... she can only keep one n she's hoping i can take the other one...

Jess, hope Belle's fine by now. Do u guys feed her chicken bones??? And look at the way she eats la... my dog never really chews properly, he just crunches a little and within seconds the bone is gone n he wants more.

She's Jess said...

i feed her with dog's kibbles only. she's choosy and picky in food.

she's doing fine now anyway

Sue Lin said...

Haha, good good. If u stick to dog biscuits everything should be fine. U worry too much! =p