Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The End

Sigh, yes, i was the pathetic one.

But on second thought, I don't want to have anything to do with them anymore. I smsed him and he denied everything. It is possible that the person who told me one thing told him a different story. Someone is lying somewhere, and he does not convince me.

I told him i am willing to put everything behind me but i guess i've changed my mind... I don't mind forgiving, but only if he admits he is partly wrong. He is not doing that.

Does it matter? It's not like we're gonna magically be friends again like we were 6 months ago? This is over. Let him think he is the one who broke all ties with me. It's not like he's gonna start talking to me tomorrow anyway.

He is gonna continue avoiding us, isn't he? So save my sms credit.

I mean if he doesn't feel/show any guilt now or anywhere in the past 6 months, why would he feel any remorse tomorrow?

In a situation like, how can the fault be placed on one person and one person alone? Obviously there is a miscommunication somewhere. And lies too. And the whole situation thing and too many people were involved. You are partly to blame, u know?

But it doesn't matter anymore. Even if they forgive me i can't forgive them.

No more, i was so stupid to be willing to accept all the blame if u guys showed me u forgive me anywhere in the past 6 months.
Especially in the past 6 weeks when we are all studying in Sunway! You avoided our old hang out place, there's no denying that.

Time's up.

She is nice to me only when she has no choice (aka when she walks past me, yes it is genuine-added 00.50 13 April 06- But) It's not like she approaches me anymore (aka in cafeteria, foyer, smile yes, approach nope-added 00.50 13 April 06-). She's so different now. She used to talk to me a lot, now she doesn't. And in the past she would put little smileys into the messages everywhere too.

She doesn't do that anymore. Throughout summer and now too (i sms her a lot less compared to summer -added 00.50 13 April 06-). I get the impression that she is just replying to be polite. I am giving up la, i don't need u guys to say anything to me anymore.

I'll just accept that it is her choice.

And all the clashes in perception spells the end between us.


Updated 00.00, 13 April 2006: This is MY side of the story. It may be different on theirs, stay neutral please! Do not comment unless u are VERY sure of what u want to say. U do not need to support me, i am fine. Better in fact. It is my decision to give up and i think it is the right one.

3 comments:

soo imm said...

aiks, looks like i missed out alot these few days.
anyway girl, just wanna say that i really admire your courage :)
to pour everything out like what you did is not easy. must've went thru a roller coaster ride when you wrote all those posts...i wish i was as strong as u.
so good luck and no regrets k? ;)

Sue Lin said...

Haha, Soo Imm, when i saw your comment, i thought one of them were gonna u know... retaliate??

Sigh. Yeah, it was one hell of a roller coaster. Didn't sleep the whole night, was thinking things through and sending them stalkerish messages at 4am!! Haha

But no regrets! Damn happy i did it! All this has been inside for 6 MONTHS!!!! I've been keeping it in. I've wrote many such similiar posts but never published them.

WAS always hoping that they'd 'fren' me again.

Now i feel so free!!! The burden is gone!!!

Sue Lin said...

U didn't miss out much. It was mostly lots n lots of thinking n blogging on my part. And some smses. Stupid EXPENSIVE smses (They r both 019 people)!!! Hahhahah. All happened with 12 hours.