Sunday, April 09, 2006

Catching Up

Had a little Ausmat reunion the other day. Poor E, planned most of the thing and he had 2 fall sick on that day!

Nice seeing those familiar faces and catching up. =)

But it's not like i spoke to all of them. I've never been one who approaches... born shy. Runs in the family, sis n bro r the same. Admit i AM a lot better d, compared 2 primary n kindergarten, secondary also still quite reserved... but still, i AM shy.

Some of u might not think so, but that's cuz u bring out the best in me. =)

Anyway, assignment week's over! Still got one more due Friday but it's group work so i'm more relaxed. Hehe. Most of the remaining assgs are group work! Yahoooo.

Sorry i haven't been reading your blogs! Gonna catch up on that now!


Can't read em all. Too much. Gonna go jog now. I'm almost 56kg!!!! Hellllp, i can't wear shorts anymore, the back of my thighs are unsightly. Dun believe me? I dare u to dare me to post a picture up. But u gotta give me something in return.

And is mother nature trying to stop me from getting rid of my excess weight??? Yesterday rain cats and doggies. Today pulak imitation of the Sahara??!

11 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Hahahaah!!! I want to see those pictures!! In return... I will giv you.... Ermm... 2 chops!! But i will chop it on ur hand... lol!!

meL.a.Nie said...

so sorry cudn't join u guys for dat reunion..no transport,busy wif things n worst of all,class ended quite late.well,at least got some updates from joey's blog..

OH YES!!!i dare u to post ur fatty thighs n in return,i'll treat u n ur sis movies..ok?!?deal?!?hahhaha..i keep my promise u know..;)

supplementals said...

slimming coupons for the pics! >:รพ

Sue Lin said...

Hahaha, sooo funnny.

Jac... on my hand ar... worth nothing right like that? =P Still owe me 2 chops 4 de car wash n one 4 the ice cream!

It's okie Melanie, u never make it =P Haha. At least saw u the other day when u teman ur sis pay fees.
Aiyah... ur offer not good la, cuz... my holidays r never da same as urs, and my sister's is never da same as mine and that adds up to only RM20... so... dowan la. I wait 4 a better offer!

Supplementals, slimming coupons?? They don't work. I want RM100 cash. RM80 paid upfront and RM20 payable later after i posted da pic! Ahahahaha

Jazzy*Pam said...

I think you're exaggerating!!! :D

Sue Lin said...

Hahaha, you're the first! They all wanted to see! =( Maybe it's the mirror? Dunno la! Dun even know whether i can catch it on camera or not... Whatever the case, ugly pix of me dun come for free! Ahahaha

Jacqueline said...

Opps... Din know i owe u so many... U see me in IM lecture tt time can ask from me ler... Hahah!!

Jocelyn said...

Haha, they want to see cos they don't believ u gained weight ma. :)

It can't be tat bad, girl. I saw u tat day, u look fine. U shud c my thunder thighs

Sue Lin said...

Ohh. Yah horr Jac, i also forgot! U bring the chop everywhere one ar?

Haha Joey, thanks, such a nice compliment! But seriously. U saw in in jeans. It's different. I know how to hide 'em! Hehe!
Ur legs look good what, that day we went 4 steamboat. =P
I guess i wouldn't mind showing the girls my thighs n tummy in person la... too shy to post it in my blog.

Anonymous said...

I bring out the best of you? aww.. thats so sweet to know. Lol! yes, you ARE shy, didn't even come up to me and talk to me. Haha..

Sue Lin said...

Haha, sorry i didn't reply this earlier though i was really thankful that u commented!

Yup, that was like way back in.... end of standard 6???? Ahahaha, no wonder u saw the true true me! Nowadays when i say that a lot of people wouldn't believe me. Improved a lot! Ahahaha

But deep down inside, i still can be awfully shy la.