Saturday, October 08, 2005

HAHAHAHAHA

Remember how much i complained about 20% marketing assignment ??

Guess what? Hahahaha, very stupid and crazy. Maybe there is some mistake but who cares, dun think the lecturer would remark my paper. I got 15 out of 20! Hahahahahaha. Highest some more. Another person got the same marks as well, and most people got around 13. Hahaha.

Of course, the other tutor hasn't posted her classes' marks yet... so it's possible that some idiot might be better than me but who cares la. Damn happy d. I was expecting like... 9 out of 20?? Figured that's better than 0 la. Haha.

I THINK la, maybe it's cuz i'm good at crapping. Really crapped a lot. And i also think that the English tuition i took (who takes English tution?) from standard 6 to form 5 helped me a lot in writing. Especially essays like argumentative and factual.

No comments: