Thursday, December 29, 2005

up my...

Had no idea what to blog about. So i asked myself "What's up?" and my answer was nothing's up my life. That's where i got the title...

Been pretty down today. Stressed. Stupid summer school. If u slack for a week in summer school, u actually slacked for 6 weeks. Everything's super fast paced. Half my summer semester completed.

And i'm sooo blur. Especially in Company Reporting. I go and try not to fall asleep in vain. Shit. And we're encouraged to ask questions, but since i'm so blur i have no idea what to ask.

Not to mention we came to the boring part of studying Consumer Behaviour. Assignments. Group assignment. Yuck... i especially hate marketing assignments. Consumer Behaviour is under Marketing...


Ps. Forgive me for misleading u with the title. =P This post should actually be named "Summer School 2005/2006 Part 5"

3 comments:

Elwyn said...

told u to sleep early ... now only do u wan to listen ....... haihz .... sad but true ... yet again ...

She's Jess said...

consumer behaviour is fun.. i like it..

Sue Lin said...

I hate myself lar... ya lor mas, i'm always like that. If got tutorial tomorrow only i'll be motivated to study today... I'll only sleep early when there's nothing on tomorrow. Which is sooo wrong la. I should sleep early when there are classes tomorrow and i should sleep late when there are no classes tomorrow...

Jess, you're right it's fun... but assignments are never fun! For me la.