Saturday, March 11, 2006

Year 2, Sem 1, Part 4

Note: I'm a geek, i'm a geek!! =) Skip this post!!!

Man, i'm a sucker for certificates (certs). In school, it was really shit to get one stupid piece of paper. Needed to accumulate hell a lot of points. And an event like Merentas Desa only gives you 2 miserable points... Managed to get about one or two.

One or two ertificates, not points.

In University i couldn't be bothered much the 1st semester. Only joined the Monash Business Club by mistake. Hahahaha, i thought i was signing up for Monash University Students Association (Musa) but oops!

Second sem however, i suddenly recalled the way i was in form 5. Hence my active participation in cheerleading, belly dancing and thanks to the very very sweet and supportive editor (i joined the editorial department of the Monash Business Club), i did the bare minimum to get a certificate for the Business Club! It's so pretty!!!

Too bad there's no cert for cheer n belly dancing... gotta talk to captain... wanna get a cert 4 cheer. Hehehehe.

This time i joined the CPA Australia, it's an accounting club. They're very active. And i guess i need to go for their talks and stuff. I'm sooo clueless about the Big 4 accounting firms and whatnot... time to learn! In addition to collecting another cert... =P

Besides my friend, she's the vice president, is sooo nice! Introducing me here and there!! And sms me with info, in addition to emails to remind me! Urg, gotta drag myself to university for 6 hours tomorrow. It's a Saturday, damn it!!

But to be positive... who knows, at the end of the day i might have many new friends! =)

Next cert i'm gonna collect... drumrolls please... A CERT FOR DONATING BLOOD!!! Yeah man!!! I saw their poster in the cafeteria, blood donation drive next week! Who-hoooooo, yay! I'm so happy!! So happy!!! Come join me?

I get so excited when i get to donate blood!

Hehe



Technorati tags:
, , ,

6 comments:

She's Jess said...

Collecting certs... i have the habit too..

Oh ya... donating blood... they give us certs... not too bad after all..

so, when's yr next attempt?

Sue Lin said...

Hahaha, fun right to collect certs??

I think the next attempt would be on Wednesday i think... cuz i have a 4 hour break--enough time for me to eat, rest, donate blood and rest again before my next class =)

She's Jess said...

Oh.. they are back to yr college again...

Oh.. have fun then

therevolutionaryrebel said...

omg,i might wana donate blood too! do u have to go thru some sort of blood test first? or tht you cant eat this n that for a few hours?

Chris Kalani said...

haha, hope next sem is betta.

Sue Lin said...

Yeah, Jess! They are back at Monash!! They don't come often enough! =( I should be able 2 donate 4 times a year

Kit Mey, let's donate together!!! How about Tuesday after Cost Info tute??? The blood test and filling in forms are quite simple. U have have to have something to eat before donating blood... That's all.

Hey ChrisKalani, thanks for stopping by and commenting!! =)