Sunday, March 19, 2006

Tiesto


Decided at the last minute to go. Wanted to experience one of these outdoor rave things. Keep seeing them on MTV and Channel V.

Would have been better if it was a day b4 my bday than one day after my bday. Hahaha, then can say that i did it when i was a teenager.

Really last minute. Transport to the rave was available. But can't say i enjoyed the long wait. They left KL for Sepang at 5?? But we only got to the rave at 10.10pm.

In the meantime, i dunno how many people hung out in one 3 star hotel room. Half the room were smoking guys who did something illegal as well. And the other half were ah bengs and skinny midriff-bearing ah lians...

WS and i were sitting in middle. We went for a walk too. I was kinda bored, but have to admit that it was a good experience watching them do the illegal thing. I read about it in Gossip Girl so it's not exactly a culture shock to me...

Still, it was like, wow!

Finally we left for the Limousine Lounge or whatever its called in KLIA. It was fun there... music's good. And it's pretty much what u see on tv. Just no one getting carried by the crowd la...

And the way people dress... hmm... all sorts, from simple Body Glove t-shirts to bikinis... All sorts of people were there. Good looking, not good looking. Different races. There was an uncle who dances as if he's a teen!!! He's with a 3 ladies... all in the thirties perhaps???

Oh ya, it's quite safe there. No stampedes. No molest. Some security...

Have to apologise that there would be no pictures la. I didn't wanna be burdened with a cam. U can stop reading here. The rest would be me just being me...



Err... the group we're with didnt really go into the crowded part... which is nearer to the stage. They stayed at the side, near the drink stands -- more spacious there. Sucked for me cuz i can't dance and they were shuffling like pros which made me so self-conscious that i can't let go and have fun... which made me move less which made me look stupider which made me feel out of place...

And those midriff bearing ah lians. They wore jackets in the hotel. But at the rave the only wore bikini. Wah their stomach is so damn flat ok? And they wore those baggy pants la, hip hop style la. Yet they look freaking thin man.

Drains my confidence away. =(

Thankfully a few of us did go into the middle of the crowd. Where it was more packed and everyone's not shuffling. Better view of the stage there. Had more fun. Less self conscious. =) Happier.


Yerrrrrr... stupid stupid Maxis. Network busy all the time. Just like New Year's eve. But not as bad. But still bad. So damn hard to get transport back. I wasn't comfortable with WS having to make friends with her friend's friends to hitch a ride back. These people drank and smoke, the illegal thing, and i didn't know them. And the ride to Sepang was... errm... thrilling la. Dunno how the ride back would be...

52km... i'm scared of cars wrapping around trees. And we did see an accident on the way home. The car was smashed on the driver's side. And we can see the driver stuck in the driver's seat. He passed out and we can see the top of his head!

Shit. Can't see blood though. There was a crowd around. These are the exact things i'm afraid of. Just too tragic.

I just couldn't trust people i don't know to drive me home. So i called E to give us a ride back. He's sooo damn nice. Coming to KLIA all the way just to fetch me n WS back.

So hard to call him to meet. The music was too loud. I can't hear what he was saying which annoyed both him and me. And i got burned by cigarrette!!!! Owwwwwwwww. We were both in a bad mood after that.

And my poor poor E was so tired. He had triple eyelids. He gets that when he's super tired. And he had to put up with bad-mood me... Thank u so much E.

And it really sucked to see that other people were having so much fun when i had to leave. Why is it better towards the end of the rave?? Exactly around the time i'm about to leave??

This would be my first and last rave. Unless.


On the topic by another blogger:
Shaolintiger


Technorati tags:
, , ,

4 comments:

SaSsy GurL said...

Aeyo "adult" Sue...Happy belated 20th Birthday Gurl! Welcome to the 20's Club! Haha...

The rave experience sounds "ravoic"!

Btw, what kinda "illegal" stuff did they do ar? I dunno lar...enlighten me plz...

Jocelyn said...

Wah, so semangat! Haha...sounds like a cool party.

Gossip Girl, eh? Haha...

tze said...

i didnt get to go RAVEEEE!!! =( =(

Sue Lin said...

Zimbonie, thank u thank u!! Urrg... i'm not enjoying my membership!!! =P I'll tell u about the illegal stuff on Friendster la, didnt wanna write it here.
Ps. gonna link to ya

Yeah Joey, cool is the most precise word to describe the scene there! =)

Why didnt u go Tze?!?!? =|