Sunday, March 12, 2006

The Way I Spend

I'm damn stingy. Even the palm reader can see that. Cuz of family upbringing i told her.

1. If it's supper and i order food at a mamak, i'll just ask for ais kosong. And if i can i take chicken only, who needs the extra calories from rice? Besides we're paying too much for white rice! And if i eat rice, i eat every grain on my plate.

2. I eat chicken noodles at Sunway almost everyday for the past 2 years because it's cheap RM3 and there's lots of chicken. But ahhhrg, why did i have to get sick of it this year?? Why? =(

3. I hardly ever buy tops above RM25. Yeah. That's me. That's why my wardrobe has been turning ugly... i guess i'll have to change this.

4. I hardly buy pants. Full stop. I wear the same old jeans all the time. It's getting torn... =( I'll blog about it one day.

5. Skirts... are brandless. Unless i'm with mommy... hehe.

6. I don't call. I sms. And if i have something to say but it can wait, and the person i need to sms is a 012 user, i'll wait till i'm in Monash to send the sms. Just 1 cent.

7. I know all the Hotlink rates. And top up card prices and their validity date. I know which shop sells RM60 top up cards for RM57.50.

8. I never watch movies unless it's free, or student priced. Unless a group of friends i've never seen in ages asks me to watch a movie on the weekend, then i have no choice.

9. I try to pump petrol only before 11am. So that i get more petrol. U know, because it megecuts at night and mengembangs (expands) during the hot day? Shitty right me??? =P

10. Never take cabs. If i can't drive i'll take LRT or the bus, even if i have to walk. Haven't taken the bus in a long time though. Hehe =P

What about u?? U can't be worse than me...


Technorati tags:
, , ,

11 comments:

Elwyn said...

wow debbie ... didnt knew u were like dat .... good shit .... me rather blur at the moment .... hehehe ...

n sue ... well im reaching ur level soon .... me gonna be quite stingy as well .... life is truly hell without money ..... but hey .. i still havent gone to ur level yet ....

She's Jess said...

* I need to hide myself somewhere so that no one knows how I spend my money... *

Sue Lin, need you to be me advisor on spending money...

Anonymous said...

omg,.... ur damn good. teach me more!!! :P

Jocelyn said...

U know, there's a difference between being stingy and being frugal. I think we r frugal. :)

I mean...my DADDY doesn't print money, ok? Of cos we gotta pinch here n there, right? Hehe...don't worry, we r ok.

Sue Lin said...

Whoaaa. What a response, i though this was a shit post, i didn't take long to write it. Dawn told me she read my bloggie 4 the first time over lunch!! She said this post was funny, so i just had to check! Shocking! =) Thanks guys!!

Debz, hahaha, ya meh?? Your RM10 top up gone just like that in 2 days??? Not meh?? =P Wanna hear me talk about pens arr??? Part 2 comin!

Mas, come, come join me! You can do it!!

Haha Jess, if i'm ur advisor your life would be a livin hell!! =)

So glad to see u here again Jen!! =) Whadaya wanna know??? Juz ask!!

Hahaha, Joey, you're like me??? Yeah! Got any trade secrets u'd like to share???

supplementals said...

eh, wont u be getting less if u pumped when it mengembanged? the petrol meter runs on volume not atomic weight. so u'd end up getting less petrol per volume. ;)

Jocelyn said...

Hehe...I'm not as good (or bad, depending on the way u c it) as u.

But I guess there is one trade secret. When I order Coke (or any soft drinks) in McD's, KFC or where ever, I ask for no ice. The drink is chilled anyway. Without the ice, there's more space for Coke. Muahahahaha

Elwyn said...

dunno about the petrol thing for sure ..... but hey joey .... McD can refill la ... just go to the counter and ask ... they will give for sure wan ... really .... trust me .... hehehe .... been doing it for awhile now ....

Sue Lin said...

Hey Supplementals, i pump when it mengecuts la. In the morning... since it runs on volume and it's smaller when it mengecuts, there's be more molecules of petrol???

Joey! Hahaha, that's what we've been doing to get more soya bean from outside Sunway!

Yup, Mas!! =) Muahaha.

Jocelyn said...

Mas, I practically live off McD's. Of cos I know tat. I meant take-aways la (and other places). Hehe

Sue Lin said...

Yeah Joey! McD's the greatest. I suffer very very short term depression everytime they tell me they dun have my chicken! Hahaha