Wednesday, March 15, 2006

The Way I Spend 2

A continuation...

11. When i buy stationary i buy in bulk. Like erasers in a pack of two from Popular. And my pen refills... bought ten of them! Cuz if i buy a lot, i can ask the auntie to give me discount.

12. When there is sale in Watsons or Guardian i stock up on what i need. 10% discount is better than full price... So i buy more n keep them.

Which reminds me. Only one bottle of blue eyedrops and only one red one. Gotta buy more! Hahaha

There's not much left to say already... so here's a picture of my poor poor jeans...

Yeah, it was a bit torn at the pockets for fashion when i bought it. But after years and years of taking my phone in and out of my pocket, it's gotten so bad... which is still ok. For fashion.

But the rip on the right scares me... it's small but what if it gets bigger?? I don't know what to do!!! Help

13. Oh yeah. Same goes for printer catridge. I bought four of them cuz it was on special! Hahaha. It's also good for emergencies... i once had an assignment due in an hour and my printer ran out of ink...

No comments: