Friday, March 10, 2006

Year 2, Sem 1, Part 3

Was stressed over was cheerleading, captain put me in charge of the notice board for induction week. Where all clubs n societies set up a booth, kinda like a drive to get new members... Once preparations were done and the booth was set up, it was fun meeting up with the other girls and guys on the team to jaga the booth.

D and i taking pix! =) My face was very oily and shiny... but that can't be seen... muahahaha, i edited the pic =P

Yup, that's my uniform at the top right corner of the pic. I like the skirt. But the top... is really really hot la... just trying the uniform makes me sweat, don't like the material it's made off! Plus it's turtle neck and LONG sleeved.

Sadly, we didn't win the prize for best booth. Not even third! =(


Classes were alright. I prepared for Financial Management. It was sooo add maths. I loved add maths... but i haven't used my brain that way in sooo long, that i got frustrated and irritated... smsed J to compain! Hehe

But it was great when i entered class. I wasn't clueless! Hahaha, made me high la. So happy sitting there in class. Mind can wonder and when i start listening again i know what shit tutor is talking about. Made me damn happy! Muahahaha.

And then i know how 2 ask questions cuz i did my work... so 5 marks for tutorial participation, come to me!!!!! Hahahaa... The tutor damn semangat (enthusiastic) too. Make me more semangat. Happy happy.

I actually did extra work for this subject!! Crazy right?? I wanna get High Distinction for it... MUST KEEP THIS UP.

Call me a geek, i really wanna be one!!


Cost Info tutorial was alright, glad to have friends to chat with! But the subject is really dry la... yucky...


And International Business was great! Didn't know anyone when i on the way to class. Outside class bumped into a friend and she said "Neh, u've got a friend" and pointed. I looked at him, he looked at me, we dunno each other. She introduced and that's it, i've got a friend! Hahahaa.

But tutor was great la, she had class activities that got us getting to know all the other students. There was a girl from Sabah... another from South Africa, a guy from China and a couple of girls from Indonesia.

We did this activity...Three things about me is true and one is fake. We're supposed to go around letting others read our slip of paper and they are supposed to guess which one is fake. Can u guess?? Answers in my next post!!


Technorati tags:
, , ,

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey gurl.. thanks for dropping by

Sue Lin said...

Thanks for returning da favour! =)

Jocelyn said...

I know the answer...I think. Haha...I remember u mentioning it.

Sue Lin said...

Hahaha =) I think you're right