Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Slimming Programs Part 2

U may have remembered this post... I never followed up. But i guess now's the time.

This is also in respond to Je's post. Initially didn't wanna write about this issue, same reasons as to why (most) people never admit to plastic surgery...

So after the trial i wrote about in that post, i did fall for their schemes. I said to mum "Let's share a package". She would never have given in if not for me.

So we bought a package. About RM500. For 10 sessions. 5 for her 5 for me.

I went once a week for three consecutive weeks. And then assignments and stuff prevented me from going. In the end my mom went for 7 sessions... she just told them i went to Australia... muahaha.

So anyway. It's useless. Completely useless. Painful, boring and a waste of time.

Whatever i lost i gained back by the next session. And it's not like i'm eating more than usual or anything!

The girls working there are super skinny. They wear this baggy lab coat kinda robe yet they look thin. Makes u feel obese, when i wasn't even fat in the first place la... i may have fats in areas i don't like but it's not like i NEED this crap.

Regret i wasted my mother's money. Father doesnt know anything about it. Please do me a favour and not tell him.

So. Each time i go for a session a different girl would assist me. This is cuz the one who is supposed to assist me is on leave on the days i go there. And they're all the same. As usual they measure u up once, before each session.

When they see that my measurements didnt match the 'after' measurements of the last session, they'd ask me if i diet!!! What the bloody fucking hell???

I know i've never said the 'f' word here before but, i mean it, what the bloody fucking hell?????

I HATE DIETS. If i wanted to diet why waste RM50 to see your stupid skinny asses???

Answer me u shithole of a slimming centre, if i had to diet, why the hell should i travel all the way to Midvalley, go round and round hunting for stupid parking and then pay you a stupid RM50 for one stupid hour???


One stupid hour includes

- u undressing in a tiny, high tech room into nothing but a towel and a disposable thong (which i accidentally stupidly wore the wrong way around)... measurements taken... steam (like sauna) for about 10 mins...

- and then a girl would knock on your door and she'll give u a small towel to cover you boobs while she'll put on some sort of bath scrub on your tummy, thighs, calves, arms... even your bare butt... hahah

- go back into the steam thing for another 5 mins or so... they'll call u when time's up. Go get a shower and go back to your tiny room.

- girl would put gel onto you, butt and all... i forgot what's it called but it's mahal shit. You lie on their table bed thing, it kinda look lie a doctor's. The girl would strap u up to machines and ask u if u could feel the thing... she'd increase it to as high as u can take... and leave u there for 30 mins with a bell for u to call her if anything goes wrong.

- they measure you up again and jott it down. Leave you to dress up.

- a drink, that is supposed to increase your metabolism rate would be given to you. Tastes nice. Not sweet at all... they let u see your results and asks u to sign then pester u to make your next appointment...

That's it. That's what went on in the slimming program i took. And no, i didn't lose anything neither did my mom. Except all that money...


On the same topic by another blogger:
The Datin Diaries


Technorati tags:
, , , ,

10 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Hahaha...I guess u haf to go for like a hundred sessions before u can see results. Blood sucking schemes

Sue Lin said...

Hahaha, exactly!! And u haf 2 pay A LOT to do that!!!

She's Jess said...

And... that's all?

Nothing much?

ISh..

Sue Lin said...

Yeah. That's all... Stupids

Serene said...

so that's what they do in the slimming centres..
always wanted to know what actually happens that will help people lose weight so fast..
one of my aunties went for some of slimming thing and she always came back super exhausted..
btw..sue lin, you're not fat lah.

Anonymous said...

Advertisment tend to mislead us at times. But i believe slimming down needs lots of effort. Like me, if i wanna slim down, i'll just exercise (ride bicycle), eat more oats( which absorb oil), more vegetables and even wit meats i only eat them in steam way. Less fried stuff. I know it's hard to control what u eat but u gotta sacrifice to be slim. Well, it works for me, immediately i lose 2 kg in just 2 weeks. Now i've gotten used to more healthy food. It's not that i cut down on chocolates or fried stuff completely. I only eat them like once in a blue moon. After eating them i make sure myself. I can tell u i only eat fast food only like once every 3 month the most and the longest is once every 6 months. I know my diet sound so HARD but it's worth a try plus it's cheapest way. =)

Anonymous said...

One more thing, i don't think your're fat, it's OK to be at your size. =)

Sue Lin said...

Hahaha, Serene, yup, that's what hoes on in there, i want ppl to know la... that its not worth it... anyway, thanks and hope ur great in Aust, will check out ur blog soon! =)

Whoa, Yeeli, shit! Hahahaha. You're diet is scary! I'm a carnivor la... just would die without meat. And fastfood, i need my Mcd spicy chicken at least once in 2 weeks... i'll go jogging today!!
What i normally do is i wipe out the oil from fried food such as eggs and chicken..... as well as curry soup..... hahahaha

Anonymous said...

U seriously can try oats as ur breakfast cos it really work! Mayb u can try changing bit by bit. Haha

Sue Lin said...

Haha, we'll see! I'll just stick with the jogging first.