Saturday, March 18, 2006

Turning Twenty

They say u turned a woman when u get your first period, so what's this about turning an adult when u turn 18, twenty or 21??? Wasn't i already a woman all those years i shed blood??

Haha. At work, all the other girls, i mean women, had lady-like wallets. Sleek. Grown up. While this is mine...

Shit la, embarrasing! But laziness overcomes the embarassment. I bought a nice red wallet some time ago. Only RM50 after 50% discount, but i've been too lazy to start using it.

Fine. When i turn twenty i'll change my wallet. Gotta keep up to date.


Also, after years of not seeing each other, Form2 bestfriend Db started uni in Monash. Glad we could click just as easily! Had a long heart-to-heart recently. Sharing experiences. Made me realize how much we've grown up!


My parents are spending some money on my bro's 18th birthday party. They try to be fair, so if i wanted a party i could have an equally expensive one. But nah, malas.

So one day my mom was flipping through magazines and she saw a very nice, matt silver ladylike formal kinda metal watch. DKNY.

Oooh, pretty! So i said, since i'm turning twenty and i'm not spending on a party, can u get me a watch like that?? She said yeah.

Yeah!

I can't wear a Baby-G forever, unlike guys who can wear G-Shocks forever. I especially can't wear the Baby-G for formal funtions, not like i have any yet, but if the event arises... =)

After all, i've just turned twenty today.


Please note that this post was written in advance and none of the events that happened on my birthday itself was recorded here.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oOh! Happy Belated Birthday!!! May your good times galore!! hehe

Jazzy*Pam said...

Happy 20th Birthday gurlfren!! :D

Have a blast coz you deserve that!

Do post bout ur birthday celebration! ;)

therevolutionaryrebel said...

Happy turning twenty!!
have a great celebration girl

Serene said...

Sue Lin, happy birthday...:)
hope you had a great one..

Sue Lin said...

Irene, Cher, Kit Mey!!!
Thank u guys sooo much!!!

Serene! I'll never forget for u came to Sunway last year to surprise me on my birthday!! =) Realize i miss u and Jun Shi sooo much!