Sunday, February 19, 2006

The Valentine Post

Beautiful aren't they??

But they're not mine. Their my mommy's! Hahaha. My BROTHER bought it for my father to give it to her! Surprised?? I am! So sweet right??

I wonder what did he do... hmm... haha... no la, he said his friend got them for FREE! And he bought it from his friend for RM30!!! So cheap. Worth RM150 on the very commercialized v day.

E and i went for this buffet dinner thing my mom won. In Jalan Maarof, Bangsar. It wasn't so great cuz the organizers weren't really focusing on valentines, they were more into the opening of the restaurant Rembau Garden (dunno if i got the spelling right) and promotions for Pensonic and this boutique...

The food was good, no doubt, but everything else was just okay... since valentines is THE day everyone wants to do something special with someone, there was no parking... so hard to find parking. E and i argued over parking u know?? Haha.

And when i say Rembau Garden, it really was in a garden! With newly planted grass... and it was after rain... my poor poor Prima Vera heels were covered in mud. =(

The only rose i got was rose from the complimentary one that came with the dinner. And i'm not complaining cuz a few of us went to Genting on the 15th till the 17th and i was unable to take care of the rose.

Wilted by the time i got back...

Last year's v day roses lasted 10 days under my care!

Genting was great! 3 days 2 nights (thats why i haven't blogged) of cool mountain air and DVDs. Hehehe, watched American Pie, American Pie 2 and American Wedding!! Farny. A lot of lepaking...

And we found this mamak!! U know how food is normally sold at inflated prices up there in Genting. The mamak was like, an oasis, relatively cheap good food!! =) Will tell u where it is, if u ask! =P

The mamak has a picturesque view of the cable cars!!!

Photo didn't turn out so well =( So sad... I won't even bother labeling it...

Didn't take much photos there except that and this!!

E 's shoes and mine

I just thought our shoes looked sooooo cute together!!! Notice how his shoes are turned away from mine a little?? Makes them look so shy!!

And my pair... so straight and close together, gives them a timid look... haha, dunno lar, i just think our shoes look like a young teenage couple-- you know, shy shy?? Soooo cute!!!!

Hahahaha, forgive me! =)

By the way, my shoes are from Petaling Street. Only RM50. Cheapo. Who cares if they are fake, they're cheap and the real ones don't last all that long... i haven't glued back my originals that are falling apart... such a hassle. Mafan!

Besides, I've been told they look like real Adidas. I've heard, and i'd really like to believe, that the shoes in Petaling Street are smuggled originals. The shoes did come in Adidas boxes and they have all the labels like a pair from the mall...

Last but not least, V day presents. E gave me an empty box! Hahaha, no la, it is a box of memories, decorated with some items from the Penang trip last year... and he wrote me a very sweet message =)

And he gave me this!

He 'stole' it from his cousin! Hahahaha

And I gave him cupcakes!

Or muffins. Whatever u call them.

Orange flavoured cupcakes!! My aunt's recipe! WS and i spent 13th February figuring out what to do in my kitchen... so embrassing. We were so clueless and my grandpa was around and he was eyeing us over his reading glasses! Urg! Hahaha

The first batch turned out REALLY bad. They were cupCOOKIES instead of cupcakes... and they got harder as time passes... it was a ROCK in an hour...

Haha... WS and i gave one of those each to our boyfriends! Just for fun. The other 10 i gave E weren't bad okay?? He finished 8 of them by 15th February okay?? =)


My parents!!! =)

I found this on my parent's big big camera! Funny right?? Hahhaha. There were so many pictures there. My bro took for them. This is among one of the 'wrong' pictures taken but i love it the most. I find it soooooo cute =)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh... so sweet =D

Jocelyn said...

Sweet :)

Sue Lin said...

Hahaha =) Thanks.

Jazzy*Pam said...

Ur Elwyn is SO sweet! And hey, not a bad idea huh? Cupcakes!
:D

Elwyn said...

heyya, .... wats with the vanlentine ???? isnt it suppose to be valentine ????

Sue Lin said...

Oh shit mas, i didn't notice!!! =P

Haha cher! Wasn't my idea la. Bestfriend's idea, she ajak me to join her... cuz she wants to use my microwave oven?? Hahhaha