Thursday, February 23, 2006

Clubbing For Dumb Dumbs (Like Me)

`

"Let's have sex on the beach tonight" she says.

Hahahaha. Luckily i knew what she meant, from the last time i went clubbing in December, that Sex on the Beach is the name of a sweet cocktail. WS told me in a crash course on what to order. Apparently it's quite a girly drink. Light. Not too much alcohol.

I've never tasted it. Wasn't on the menu in Terrace Bar. So we had Long Island Tea. Second favourite on WS's list. It tastes like ice lemon tea. Just with a cherry and of cuz alcohol.

"We're on the guestlist", she told me. Sounds good, but... what does that mean?? Hahaha, i asked her and she says "can just walk in la, no need 2 queue".

Goodie! Met up with her friend, S and 3 of S's friends at around 11.30. Nice bunch of girls. Damn nice! They were like soooo eager to shake my hand and know my name when i should be the one thanking them at their feet for their kind invite!!

One of the first few things S said to me was "Dun worry about cover charge". =D Wah, so straightforward!

After a lil bit of waiting, while one of the girls talked to someone working there, i followed them in. Got my hand stamped and followed... i was so blur. My eyes were adjusting to the lighting. Just follow.

In, and up some stairs... A lil sesat and then WS's friend An talked to me. Nice guy too. Was supposed to give us a ride home. Asked me if i come here often.

I said no, without mentioning that it's my first time there at Zouk. I dun wanna appear like a REAL dumb dumb, though i am one ya?

Haha. But WS told him 4 me. And then he said "Not bad, 1st time come here go to VIP area" "I first time come here, have to pay cover charge".

Really ar? Good good, hahahahaha. If he din say also i dunno!

The girls- S, Ai, M, J (if i remember correctly) went downstairs and WS said they were gonna dance on the podium. Then she asked me if i wanted to dance on the podium.

NO.

But after a while that's where i ended up... After some time.

Not kidding... shy to even write this. But... they're great! WS told me just ignore the people around u and just enjoy yourself. Besides, when the other girls are on the higher podium, i can feel assured that people would look at them and not me la. They're so hot!

And with good dancers like WS and An next to me... even the less likely people see me la right.

E called me. At 1.31am. Sounded worried. So sweet. He asked me if i drinked... i said "yeah, a bit. 2 sips like that"......"A few times". =P

Then asked me if i wanted him to fetch me home. Cuz i did ask him (on Monday) if he could come get me if i feel uncomfortable. Haha, i didn't think i'd enjoy the night la. Also almost felt like backing out.

But it was fun! =)

Something annoying is that whenever someone gives WS an alcoholic drink she gives it to me... Not like i drink. That much. Just sipped and onto the table it goes. Ha-ha. So i'm her dustbin la! Hahaha. Nevermindla.

And when she wanted to leave earlier she said that i wanted to go! What? A little the embarassing for me la. But i knew what she was doing-- i'm her excuse to leave.................. so ok lor. Nevermind lor.

She knew people who got me in for free already right? Good to know she needs me too. Hahaha. And dun worry, she's not gonna be offended by this post, she's really terrific. We did talk about this on the way home in the cab. =) Honesty. Ah. =)

I wish i could have been honest after clubbing in September 05 with the Ausmats........


Dun ever think u can wash ur hair before a night out like this and just use conditioner after the night has ended. Doesn't work. Cigarrette smell stays. Maybe my conditioner sucks...

Oh Oh! Another friend of WS's knows the supervisor. Introduced me to him. Feel so honoured. Muahahahahahah.

Don't think he'll remember me. But let me laugh a little, can or not? Ahahahahaha.


Technorati tags:
, , ,

7 comments:

She's Jess said...

Whoooa... clubbing...

I am the dumberest.. never club before.. ish

Sue Lin said...

Dumberest?? Hahah. There is always a first time.

And then there is always a first time at different clubs. Ish...

But with ur 'dun care' attitude, u'd be great la. I care about what people think too much.

Jocelyn said...

Sounds like fun!

And the best part, u got in for FREE!! Muahahaha..."free", the word that keeps Joey happy :p

Sue Lin said...

Hahahaha, she did ask me to call a friend! Next time i call u ok???

She's Jess said...

Yooorrrr... how to club.. i so... don't know la..

Jocelyn said...

Eh? hehe...paiseh paiseh...but if it's free, y not? Er...I don't mean to sound so "not shy one". *blush*

Sue Lin said...

Haha, Jess maybe i'll call u too! U'll figure out how. Or we can leave early, i dun mind one.

Joey, no need to be paiseh at all! They very the nice wan. Good good, so i'll keep u in mind! Yeah! Got another teman!