Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Palm Reading

Saturday was eventful. Went to the flea market at The Curve. Shopped! A bit only la. Won't post any pix of the stuff i bought cuz i rather u see me wearing it than u see it on me bloggie.

And i'm lazy to go take pix... =P

Hehe. And i saw a palm reader!!!! She's nice, casual. Somewhat accurate. Which is good enough for me. Too accurate would be downright FREAKY.

She asked if i had anything to ask. I said i didn't want to know anything in particular. So she studied my left palm and she said--


"Are u studying?? Cuz ur wealth isn't much yet!" Muahaha, i found that funny.

"Are u studying in Help??" "No... I'm in Sunway Monash", i answered. Then she asked "Do u hang out in a dark place... cafeteria maybe??"

I'm like shit! Yeah, i always hang out there!! And yeah, it's dark!!! I was surprised!!!

"I've never been to Sunway" she said...

She asked me if i had any part time jobs or freelance... i say i did do some part time... And then she told me that my parents don't really like it... and that it's because they are afraid it'll affect my studies. I was, yup, that's right, i knew that. And she said "Then what for i tell u that??"

Actually, typing all this up, yeah... it is so DUHHH, common sense. Ok Ok. So there was a lot of common sense... bites my lip...

She did tell me about the future, she said "In 2 or 3 years time, you'll have some problems, it would be a hard time in your life but there would be one person who would help you get through it".

And then she told me that i might graduate about a semester later! SHITTT. That WAS my plan. I was planning to take my time, cruise through things and u know... enjoy life?? Hehe

She said after my industrail training or something, i'll get a corporate job... and once i've found my niche i'll do well or something... What she said next indicates i'll be in finance but i have no intention of majoring in finance... dunno... but accounting is related to finance... i'm majoring in accounting and international biz.

And she said i'll own my own company. The building i work in would be the building i own too! I said "Okay..."

In my mind i was, Whoa... bear in mind, bear in mind, buildings can be big and they can be small. Companies too. And companies can go bust too.

By the time i'm 25, i should have gotten my first asset she says. Whoo-hoo! Yay, i hope this comes true. The asset won't be a car she said. Well, fair enough, cuz i already have a car... But who knows? I might get a van? Hahahahaha.

And apparently by the time i'm 30 i'd be the envy of some. Okay... how i wish!! =)

She said something that freaks me out too. She asked if i had any religion. I said nope, i'm a freethinker. Then she asked if believed in God. Yup, i do.

Then she asked if i believed in the Devil. "Err, not sure", i said.

She then said, "did u watch Constantine??" "Do u remember what the guy said to the girl??".

No i don't. So she said "The Devil believes in you". Yikes!

Scary! So out of a movie script but still. Scary!! I asked her about it more... and she said it's not bad... and that "it is sort of a lucky charm to you"...'

Okay... don't know... I am, after all, having my palm read... it's something Catholics and Muslims can't do...

Deep sigh...

She didn't tell me anything else bad... In fact she told me good stuff... She said i'll be very different when i start to work. I asked "Different how??" And she said " Now you're like, okay, okay, but in work you'll be more direct".

Haha, okay. That's good to hear cuz i keep wanting to be more assertive!!

She stared at my palm and asked if i was doing business! Bingo, man! And i certainly did not tell her that... Ya, i know a lot of ppl is studying business. But remember this quiz!!??

She talked a bit more about my bestfriend and my boyfriend before she wrapped things up. =)

RM5.00.


Then WS argued with her bf and he must have felt bad and cooked us killer good spicy hot pasta for dinner!!! Yum... It's her fave... She's still a lil upset over the fight... i'm gonna convince her 2 forgive him tomolo la... the pasta is too good... hahahahaha. I'm a sucker...

Sorry Sue Lin the piggy showed up today. =P

After that we celebrated WS's bday at Modesto's in Sri Hartamas. I barely drank 3 glasses. So only had extremely mild allergy! Yay!


Sunday. Overheard a conversation my grandpa had on Skype with my aunties. They told him i'm able to make his fave orange cake!!! (They tried the cupcakes i made) Muahaha. Happy sial... =P

So spent part of today (Monday) baking... one whole cake for my grandpa and us. And one for E!! Cuz he's always hungry... Hahaha.

My maid assisted la of cuz...


By the way, i added a new pic to the bottom of my last post...


Technorati tags:
, , , ,

6 comments:

Jocelyn said...

I think 5 bucks is reasonable. Well yes, a lot of wat she said is common sense (as u realized), but most parts about the future r good stuff...and everyone likes to hear good predictions...so if I go there, I will remember to get a reading. hehehe...

Ur grandpa can use Skype? Maju, maju...

Sue Lin said...

Hahaha, yeah, they tend to tell u the good stuff i guess. But in the True Singapore Ghost Stories, i've read that when they DO see something bad like death, it can be VERY SCARY...

Yup, grandpa uses Skype. But he just sits and talks only la, we switch it on and off for him.

She's Jess said...

Can be trusted or not? Palm reading?

Sue Lin said...

I dunno... the thing is... i do 1st and then years later i see correct or not! Haha. But these things... can change one. Though she did say it IS fixed... dunno la. Not very clear on that.

My mom said the reading she got was true...

Jocelyn said...

IMHO, palm reading is believable. It just depends on who is intepreting it, as in whether the palm reader is for real or just a con.

Haha...Hongkies love this. They have palm reading stalls every where.

Sue Lin said...

Hahaha. I think that one day science can prove horoscope to be true. I think it's just like genetics! Hahaha.

I didn't know that about Hongkies!