Monday, February 13, 2006

Giving into Peer Pressure // Chap Goh Mei

How come there is only one comment in my last post although there are so many hits?? (Thanks YL) Why?? =( Do i look THAT bad, so no one commented cuz none of u wanted to hurt my feelings??

No pix today. Not because i'm merajuking (actually, i am merajuking... a little...), it is mainly because the cameras used were not mine, so i dun have the pix with me...

So, the past few days i've been busy. Which makes me happy!! =) Had lunch with the cheerleaders on Thursday after my paper... one of them is leaving for Australia. I don't like farewells, cuz i'm always the one left behind. Ate at Rakuzen in Subang, nice good Japanese food. But damn expensive lar. Why must all Jap food be expensive??

*Bits my lip in thought*... Don't think i should say this but... maybe i'll just try to put it tactfully... the girls at the lunch... weren't that big eaters. They... emphasised on how full they were even before finishing their food. I WAS full too, but i CAN still eat (come on, it's me), but i felt some pressure to conform and let the guys finish my food for me...

Friday night i hung out with D, E and WS, just had dinner at Ms Read (But why must all good food be so expensive??) and hung out at Sri Hartamas. Fun fun to just chill out. =) Can't stop thinking of how good the teh ais tasted... yummmmmmm

I normally take NORMAL teh ais but since the girls at the table were asking for kurang manis and kurang ais... i felt like... um... uh... a pig... and did the same. My teh ais became teh ais, kurang manis, kurang ais. (tea with less sugar, less ice)

Surprisingly though, my drink wasn't chilled because it had less ice, so it was warm but not too warm and some how the amount of sugar was JUST nice... and it was soooooo good... i drank half of it almost right away... and i finished it way before leaving... and when we left i noticed the girls did not finish half their limau ais.

Alamak, Sue Lin, you PIG. PIG PIG PIG! No wonder la u fat.

Shit, shit shit shit. Life sucks being a girl! You know that?

Haha, but Saturday's good!! Buffet steamboat cum hotplate grill!!! At Talipon in Wangsa Maju. Thanks J !! =) This time no peer pressure. All eat! Yeah! We even ate two plates of loh sang/yee sang/ whatever u call it. =)

And then we gambled! I lost... E won. Never knew i could hate the guy i love! Hahahaha. Didn't wanna bring him water! Hmmph =P J, u took my Sugus to buy your Fererro! =P Hahaha.

The first time, i gambled this year was with school friends last Sunday. That time was good, i won and won and even when i thought i lost, i got black jack... =P Was seriously lucky... but too bad it was all small bets.

Tonight (Sunday) was cool. Had some friends over. Ate. And gambled! Won RM2! Hahhaha...

I'm sooooo addicted to gambling. I wanna play some more... Thank God it's already Chap Goh Mei. No one to gamble with till next year.

7 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Awww...sweetie, don't be upset if ppl don't comment. Aiyah, tat u get upset, I say ur curly hair looks good, u never blog. Cheh...hehehe

U'll wait till next year for another round of gambl...er...monetary exchange?! We are Chinese for God's sake! HAHAHAHA...plenty of chances to come. Hehehe...Yeap, Saturday was good. Thanks for coming, girl

She's Jess said...

Hey.. i guess.. just be yourself. Don't care le..

Jazzy*Pam said...

i haven't gone online for so long already so i didn't read ur last post earlier. but i have to say, i love that post! and u look so different now, very much prettier! see, told ya ur curly hair looks great! ;)

And lol, this is so weird. I'M addicted to gambling too! Hell, thank God CNY's over!

Anonymous said...

hey sue...

remember me?? melissa from AUSMAT. i know it took me like donkey months to msg u (found out that u actually left a comment on my Friendster Blog! hehe, thx)

yea, i always enjoy reading your blog, can still remember the times when i was in Oz, nothing to do, i'll go read Suelin's blog! hahah....interesting ler...then now...i'm back!!

liked what you did to your hair and your new tattoo gurl!! getting onto the "wild" side now huh? hehe...

Sue Lin said...

Hahahahaha, see, MUST merajuk one... then tiba-tiba got so many comments! Nice! Thanks!

Yeah, Joey, next year we gamble again!! I'll take your sugus next time around! Haha. Thanks for inviting me =)

Jess, being myself all the way. But find it hard not to care la.

Okay, Cher, you're forgiven! Hahaha. But it's so unlike u to not go online! =) Too bad no excuses to gambling addicts like u and me 2 play right?? =P Sad sad

Haha, Debs, i'm just so glad we still keep in touch!! And did u know my mom cooked the green curry and the veggie!? I didn't know until today! Hahaha, i'm a terrible daughter!! I thought it was catered cuz it tasted too good... =P

Hey! Melissa!! So surprised to see u comment! Wow.. THANK U SOOO MUCH!! Do u still blog on Friendster?? I dun receive the notifications via email anymore... I'll link to ya okay? Easier for me to get to your blog =)

Sue Lin said...

Melissa, i can't find you on Friendster!! Leave me your link here okay??

Jazzy*Pam said...

Yeah, so unlike me to NOT go online! :P But I've been busy all throughout the 2 weeks of CNY! But now, I'm backk!! Lols, go check out my blog for pics from CNY.

And lol, i wanna gamble!! :P