Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The Rest of Yesterday

Is it trying to run a marathon or something?? Enough already! Go away flu, go away!!!!

No classes today, rested well. But still with flu...

So, so. The rest od yesterday. After Blogging i rushed to meet a friend i made over Summer School, YM. We were planning to get the lecturer to change the lecture time... 4-6pm is WAY too late. We were sure even she hated that time. She said she tried to change the time. But was unable to.

Apparently all Monash timetables are computerised... it's built by some program and not by a team of people. Oh well... please, please let cheerleading practice be on Monday at 6.30!

Lecturer asked us to help carry boxes of paper to the lecture theather... hey, why aren't my arms aching today??? Are my muscles stronger? Yay, i'm stronger!!!! Hahaha.

So, helping her carry the stuff made me have to rush to get my coffee. By the time i got my coffee, the huge lecture hall was already full of people. No where to sit, and being such a giant class, i can't seem to see anyone i know!!! They are probably siting at the back... somewhere... out there...

Luckily, i saw YM sitting in the 3rd row. Good good good, usually 1st 3 rows are empty in the middle. And these rows are usually packed at the sides... this is because the lecture hall is so big!!

And as usual, i always climb over the first 2 rows to get into he middle of the 3rd row. I always look down. Malu la, see so many people looking at me... since i am usually the only girl who does this kinda climbing...

But the good thing is, my friends see me. I can't find them but they saw me! Good la, then they come 2 talk to me and i dun have 2 bother looking for them (during break, after class etc)! Hahahahaha.

And since there is usually few ppl in the middle, i have a lot of space to myself. Muahahahaha. put my things everywhere... and perfect view of the projector screen... And not too far away from the lecturer, can still talk to her. She very the nice wan.

What's the point of this post? Oh, yeah, i'm quite happy lor. After that E brought me to eat at Ming Tien, it's near The One Academy. Can u believe it's my 3rd year at Sunway and this is the first time i'm eating there??? The cha siew noodle is soooooooo nice... would definitely eat it again! Hehe.

Anyway, about the thoughts i had yesterday. I really must must must push it away, didn't i already say i'd stop trying? I guess i'm still hoping... =(

At least two of my oldest closest friends are now in Monash!!! =)

2 comments:

meL.a.Nie said...

hey gal!
wanna ask whether Consumer Behaviour is easy or not?
worried la 'cuz might b taking dat sub soon..sigh,n it's part of my course subs..i dunno wat da heck i'm stressing about now esp.on da new sem subs.tell me it's easy!!!

Sue Lin said...

Hahaha, it's fun and i can't say it's easy until i've gotten my results!!! Stupid results would be out TODAY but it's still not out yet. Killing me!!!!!!!! But it was fun, i can tell u...