Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Another Happy Day, Another Lousy Post

Only yesterday (Sunday), did i find out that my little 8 year old sister, J was having Monday (today) off. I wanted to go ice skating, so i decided to bring her along. Made her promise she wouldn't give up easily. And we did a pinky swear.

Only yesterday did E tell me his cousin H would be in KL. So i asked him to ask her if she wanted to go too.

All set, E became our driver yet again (i get REALLY exhausted after ice skating, this accident happened after ice skating and the last time i went ice skating, i had to pull over and sleep at the side of the road for a min)

H and J didn't know how to skate, first time for the both of them. Like their spirit! Always wanting to go back in, even though feet hurts, even after a few falls. My sis fell when i was holding her hand, we fell together. I felt really bad, and it sucks to see her trying not to cry... she'll always be my baby sister

After that, the 4 of us- H, J, E and i went to grab a bite to eat at McDonalds. It was fun, for the first time J was a little less shy around E. I guess cuz his cousin is around, my sis tends to be more outgoing with my girl friends.

And E bullied her of course! Haha. The meal was nice, short but sweet.

2 comments:

Tan Bok Yuan, Marcus said...

One more day. Can't wait to break free tomorrow. I see you are enjoying yourself now. Lolx.

Sue Lin said...

u're free man now! =)