Sunday, November 19, 2006

Junk Mail and Armpit Hair

How did they get my email address?? Am i part of their target market? Have they actually seen me? Do they think i need their main product??

I have hairless legs ok? No, i DO have hair on my legs, i am human after all, but it is very fine, very few and very far apart.

I do NOT need to shave

Seeeeee?


Er... yeah, i got carried away when taking the photo. My new boots were nearby, so i wore them! Hehe.

And then i realized my baggy tee and shorts look awful, so i put on a skirt and a top... =P


Anyway, back to the junk mail. My armpits are fine as well

Would u believe me if i tell u that some grown-up humans totally do not have armpit hair? I'm one of these rare and delicate creatures =D Hahahaha

I'm serious! Totally no armpit hair under my left arm, a few irritating strands on the right. So few, i can pluck larrrrr!

2 comments:

teapenguin said...

hey..poser la u shoe!
so nice! hehehe..

okok stop making ppl like me jealous coz we're not 'rare and delicate' ok.. so mafan must cut and shave and pluck.. hahaha

Sue Lin said...

HAHAHAHA, but u are tall =P
I'm short... everyone has their own good points?