Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Change of Concept

Blogs vs Diaries, that's an issue i've long debated. It's time for me to make them one, or closer to one. I'm going to be more honest here, i'm going to admit so much more than i used to. There are so many things i've wanted to write but refrained from doing so because i don't want to hurt anyone's feelings. When i write, i take everyone, and i really mean EVERYONE into consideration. It's getting tiring. And it's restraining me.

So i'm going to 'claim' my blog. I'm going to be more like other bloggers and adopt their "This is MY blog, if you don't like it leave," attitude.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog. That's a good attitude. You go girl!

Sue Lin said...

Oh my god, i can't help it, Thank u sooo much! No pressure, but try include name next time? =)

Thank u sooo much!

But do tell me when i suck too okays? You're always more than welcome to comment.

Elwyn said...

hhahhahahaha ....... post watever u wan la .... like me ..... hell ... i might be arrested for wat i wrote in my blog .....

Sue Lin said...

Haha, Mas, dun worry, after my lastest post, i'll be in prison with u. We can spend our lives in prison forever.

Nooo... they seperate guys and girls. That would be a good time for u to be a girl, hehe.

Anonymous said...

Finally! haha, thats wat I've always preached. Blog for yourself!
Do I care tat my neighbours will hate me? Do I care lecturers will black list me?
Do I care my frens will kill me? NOOOO...
actually, I do la. haha, but I still blog for meself

Sue Lin said...

Haha, true Joey... i do blog for myself but... dunno la