Saturday, September 10, 2005

The Animals Under the Zoo

Last semester i applied a lot of managing terms when i blog, this time i'll apply some marketing terms. Lecturer said if a customer likes the product he or she will tell 3 people about the it, but if a customer is dissatisfied, they'll tell 10 people.

Okayz. Another lesson i learnt from the whole Xia Xue thing...

Negative words have a stronger effect than positive words. I'm sure she received a lot of okay comments but she chose to blog about the ones with all the animals under the zoo.

I mean, under the sky. Or in the zoo. Sorry. Hehe, thinking too fast until i combined the two.

Like in my cheerleading today, i've got good comments, a few of them, but the bad comments tend to bother me more. So, i guess somehow... i'll have to learn to divert my attention to positive stuff, acknowledge the negative to improve but don't let it get to me.

And also always gotta remember what J says, if u've got nothing nice to say, don't say anything.

No comments: