Monday, October 16, 2006

Still Happy Happy

But really tired laaa.

Nice weekend! 10am-4pm in Sunway either having class or self studying. And after that went over to E's place. Helped his mom make Hari Raya Cookies. =) Fun.

Talked to her. Chatted about E when he was not around! Damn funny! She said that she used to lock the computer room so that he would spend less time in front of the monitor... and then he duplicated the key! "And not only one. He duplicated soooo many. Found them all over the place!"

Hahahaha, i couldn't stop laughing man. So cute!!

And then talked about Australia. Mentioned i might be flying by Qantas. Which is 400 cheaper than SIA which is 500 cheaper than MAS... (That's 300 Aussie dollars to spend! JT, if u are reading this, i love u) but i'll have to transit in S'pore.

"When you transit, they (the airport) would transfer the luggage for u and we don't have to carry the luggage around the airport right?", I asked her and she said yes.

Hehe... then, i told her that E keeps on insisting that we have to carry ours luggage around the airport. Then later when E came downstairs she scolded him about this! But scold in the not fierce way la.

I laugh la. Hehehe. And so we might be flying to Aussie together! We'll see how it goes.

Watched Desperate Housewives Season 3 Episode2 and 3 after that...

That was yesterday. Today we coated the almond-in-the-centre cookies with chocolate. E loves chocolate and was looking forward for the leftover melted cooking chocolate. So was i.

When we were done with the cookies, there was a fork and a spoon in the chocolate bowl. E, that asshole, gave me the fork and kept the spoon (the better to eat the chocolate with) for himself! "Give me the spoon!", i demanded. He held it as far away from me as possible. Wrestled for the spoon...

His mom saw this! And she said, "This kind of boyfriend! If me i don't want!" Haha!

Got more to write about but u might get bored of me.

Actually, i'm very tired. =P My friend wrote a very good post on this topic...

10 comments:

typlotion said...

better don't take transit to singapore... It depands on your luck that whether they will transit your luggage for u anot, if not u have to carry in when u walk inside Changi Airport.

i know because i took transit to singapore early of this year. i fly with qantas also lolx.

meL.a.Nie said...

hey..so fast u'll going off soon.then i'll haf no1 to visit upon in sunway anymore.

btw,i've alredi changed my blogskin,so comments are available there for u to comment on.

Sue Lin said...

Typlotion, so teruk ar??? But saving 300Aussie is worth it lar.

Plus they surely have trolleys in Spore wan


Melanie, yups i know u changed. U always change! =)

Visit me in Aust la! Hehe. And its not fast lar, i've been waiting to go abroad for ages!!!

Zhen said...

Since you don't have a tagboard, I guess this is an appropriate place to reply(?) Without further ado:

1. Thanks for replying, too!
2. Well, now you know another side to the story
3. Yeah, I read your entry on blood donation. Sorry that you couldn't!
4. That was a bloody fast reply! o_O

Zhen said...

Oh, by the way, I found your blog through a comment you put up on *his* site.

Or was it earlier? I can't really recall. XP

And I recognise you from Monash, too. I always seem to happen to be doing something funny in the non-campaigning zone (like explaining to Dr Wong about the elections) when poll clerks like you are standing outside the door...

And I'm wondering... Were you from SMSJ?

Jazzy*Pam said...

So fun lar!! To both baking cookies and going abroad soon!! :D

meL.a.Nie said...

haha...remember,by da time i wanna go is da time u've graduated alredi..going to aust for hols is a bit tricky for me..very simple,no money unless u sponsor me!!*big big grin*

Sue Lin said...

ly4444, hey! =)

Haha, very funny lar. I dun really like tagboards, i always stick to comments- and yup, this is the appropriate place to reply.

Just so happen that i logged on right after u commented. Thanks for all the info =)

And nope, not from SMSJ.

Call out to me when u see me arounf uni ok? I have problems recognising people, it takes me longer than normal to recognise people, especially those i just met... sorry in advance =P


Cher, haha, yup, very fun!

But wasted the weekend lar, didn't study as much as i should. And in Aust... I'm gonna get up one day n start crying in bed lar. Miss Ayam Goreng Spicy from McDonald... no nasi lemak breakfast... no tom yam...

Got pros n cons lorrr


Melanie, graduate but maybe further my studies there lar, look for something i can study. Wanna get PR there. Would rather not work in M'sia- working conditions suck. =P

Sorry lar can't sponsor, i'm also having a hard time budgeting...

meL.a.Nie said...

i've heard recently dat now da australian govt is very strict wif da pr status appication.they're not simply letting ppl to apply easily now.i dunno why but i heard about it from a fren last mth.u haf to bermastautin there for i dunno how many years.hehe..now my malay language tak koyak.

Sue Lin said...

I thought i replied yesterday, Melanie... sth wrong w Blogspot.

Yups, i know, need to stay there. Definitely not enough 1 year. So planning to look for a postgrad course to do there la. Besides, i really would rather not work lar...