Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Forgiveness

As i was carrying my steamy hot $0.80 cup of Nescafe to the table Study Partner and i were at, i saw his guy stumble over the side of the table. Thought nothing of it until Study Partner said "That guy look at u carry ur coffee, too hot already until he trip".

Wahahaha, no lar, i dun possess that kinda power lar. I'm no Sayuri from Memoirs of a Geisha. But what she said was nice. Whether or not it was a joke, it was a great way to start a day: coffee and laughter. =)

She also said to me "Your Blog is so pink... AND i don't have a problem with that!" Funny lar she. Look out for the link to her in my side bar!



You know what? I was sour with XiaXue over the whole KL issue over a year ago. And since then feelings changed. Anger fades. I'm always one to forgive.

Some people on the other hand, know no forgiveness. Someone from my previous Blog conflict for instance, who shares the same initial as the anonymous. And the anonymous who hates my guts:

"Anonymous said...
WHat? just a sorry and u expect things to be okay? maybe j will forgives you. just imagine i intrude ur privacy at home and later i come with an apology. what do u suggest?
"
Tuesday, October 10, 2006 6:19:25 PM

What's Almighty's problem?? Its not like any other people from that religion told me they were offended (besides bestfriend but she has already forgiven me =) ...

Intrusion of homes is a criminal offence. I'll forgive u, darling, when u beg for my forgiveness in your prison cell. =)

But maybe some totally unrelated person may think that u serving your time in prison does not make things ok...

Yesterday when i Blogged, i was reading XiaXue. She was going through similar things. Where this person sent her an email over the fact that she was eating a jelly ice cream in the bus. For the first time in over a year, i agreed with XiaXue man! Some people have no life!

For the first time ever i am linking to her!

10 comments:

supplementals said...

that anu fella still goin on???

Sue Lin said...

Yeah, IT is going on like a screeching broken record, Supplementals. There's more but there is really no point in posting about Almighty anymore. Very lame

Got better stuff to write about. Later!

Anonymous said...

if they are true christians where are their 'forgive and forget' attitude [or whatever u call it] hehe.. rite?

i dont find it offensive lor.. there are many ppl who dont understand other religions what.. what's the big deal? ppl dont understand, lei mah explain lor.. right not?? hehe..

typlotion said...

explain explain explain, don't want people to ask, build your goddamnfuckin' religion building somewhere secret la lolx.

Sue Lin said...

Hey, Bea, the anonymous says it is NOT a Christian. The anonymous just has nothing to. It hates me for no reason and is just using the issue to flame me. Maybe cuz i'm too pretty?! Maybe cuz i correct it's grammar? Hahaha.


Typlotion, cool down! It really has nothing to do with the building already lar, the anonymous is NOT even of that religion. Yet it wants to keep on insisting that i am offensive! Thats why i say, some people REALLY have no life

Jazzy*Pam said...

Well, in the first place, I don't even think what you commented is wrong. Besides, who cares? You apologized and he/she doesn't want to accept it, fine then! Who really cares?

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

I hope you don't take xiaxue as a role model.

Sue Lin said...

Cher, yeah man, who cares! I WASN'T even apologising to the anonymous! I was apologising to anyone of that religion that i MAY have offended!


Chuang Shyue Chou, no no no!! I do NOT take her as a role model. *Worriedly skims through my post for any indication that i did.*

I have only forgiven her over her KL post and i agree that some people have no life...

but i do NOT take her as a role model and i WOULDN'T start replying to emails the way she does.

Don't worry ok?! =)

teapenguin said...

hey girl..u call me study partner and said u added my link..then my link is my name..fantastico lah u..hehe anyway i've added u to mine..but ur called err sumting else..hehe...maybe u shud check it out..and not slaughter me when u find out..a gentle msg to say what u think wud suffice ;)
tatabies

Sue Lin said...

Teapenguin, haha, its ok =) Unless u want me to link to u as Study partner lar