Friday, June 02, 2006

Not Thanking God It's Friday

It's Friday night and i'm at home blogging?! Aiyoh, exams ar... why do this to me!?

Anyway, i usually sleep at like 8pm on Fridays cuz that's the only day i'm least stressed up. But today, i'm SUPER stress, no chance to imitate sleeping beauty. So left behind in my exam preparations! So slow! Shit, it's next week!

My blog lacks pictures... camwhoring pic of myself. Like it cuz my complexion looks good here... =P

If u zoom in real close u can see a few early pimples on my forehead... this was taken last week. There are more now. Stress!!!

6 comments:

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Exams? What level? University? Oh dear.

Study hard!

She's Jess said...

hey..

you look gorgeous!

Sue Lin said...

Chuang Shyue Chou, finals, Year 2, Semester 1 of a 3 year Bachelor of Business and Commerce Degree. Monash University Malaysia.

Thanks! Hope i will!!!!!!!!!!


THANK U JESS!!!!!!!!!!!! =)

She's Jess said...

No prob!

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Monash University Malaysia? Whoa! Do you eventually get to go over to Australia?

Sue Lin said...

Chuang Shyue Chou, it's not a must to go to Australia, but i should be going in February next year for my final 2 semesters!! =)