Friday, June 23, 2006

UGLY

No matter how hot a girl is she still feels as " if the mirror is cruel to" her. No matter how thin a girl looks, she still insists she needs to lose weight. Scared to link to these two girls** by the way.

I know i'm not OBESE, i fit into "m" size shirts alright, can squeeze into "s" sized tops... just that my stupid tummy will show. For skirts, i can buy "m".

But don't talk about pants, please... my pants are HUGE because my thighs are fat. I have an easy time buying discounted panties from Topshop cuz the average girl is size 6 or 8 and i'm a 10. So during a sale, the 6s and 8s are sold out. All the ones left on the rack are for bigger than average girls. Aka me.

Which is good cuz i get to save $, being fat entitles me to better discounts. Must go back to Pyramid, the Topshop there has the RM29 for 3... Or was it Lot 10? Hehe.

But that's not the point! I'm fat. =( =( =( No girl likes feeling fat, agree?

My pant size is 28 minimum. Can only fit into my size 28 Levi's cuz it's old, washed, stretched and also torn. Can't fit into the new 28s in the shops.

So girls, before consoling me... before telling me i'm not fat, tell me your pants size. Even if u are 27, u cannot tell me i'm not fat. Because 28 is bigger than 27.

Don't tell me its just one inch. Measure ur tummy and look at the mirror. Then suck in your tummy till it's on inch smaller, hold it, look at the mirror again. Now tell me how much one inch is?

If u are size 28 and above but u are taller than my 159cm / 5"1', u also have no right to tell me that i'm not fat cuz the weight is in proportion to your height, so shut up, bitch!!!!

Er... that last sentence is to no one in particular, just felt like cursing. Sometimes, reading other blogs make me so depressed i become like this.


**I understand that they have the right to be insecure and i understand their right to blog. I also understand that they are not intentionally making me feel this way. So please understand MY rights to be insecure, my blogging rights and please understand that if this post hurts your feelings, it is unintentional.



Checking my grammar made me feel a bit better! Haha... So... today. Went to Midvalley with J ! Lunch n a good time chatting! =) Then watched Cars. Wow, i've been watching a lot of movies lately! It's ok, student price! Hehe, dontcha just love being a student??

The movie's good! Like it, was entertained, it's meaningful and funny. Look closely at the flies in the movie, they're SUPER CUTE!!! Tiny little cars with insect wings! =)

10 comments:

She's Jess said...

okay.. i got the "message"

Sue Lin said...

Jess... hope it didn't come across negatively, i don't want to hurt u in any way...
I needed to express, and i felt that i needed to be brutally honest...

Jocelyn said...

I'm not gonna talk about weight. I'm gonna talk about HEIGHT. Hehehe...U r 159?! No way...I tot u were like 163 or something. Honest! Must be good posture, eh? :)

I want the flies! Ok, tat didn't sound right

Jacqueline said...

Sue Lin... Cool down....

typlotion said...

u're fat.......

























lolz

Anonymous said...

i have tummy too sue lin, i think it needs your discipline the most. I'm sure if you could exercise and control what you're eating, i bet you can achieve what u want. i shall show u my tummy once we meet. =)

Jazzy*Pam said...

Lols!

Look at me, gurl!

I'm sure u'll feel better then!

Sue Lin said...

Haha Joey, sometimes can cheat, say that i'm 160cm. But never more than 160. My posture... not great but i guess not bad lar. Shorter people tend to have better postures.

Haha, i want the flies too!!! So cute!

Jac, i'll try... but its very hard 4 me to accept the way i am...

Typlotion =P =P

Yeeli, very funny, =) I really admire the way u eat!! Kesihan lar that u still have tummy... life is so unfair right?

Cher arrrr... u got boobs... i dun have... i envy that! Haha. At least ur body is in proportion... nice X figure. Curvacious. U may not have the 36-26-26 but u look like u have the ratio of 36-26-36... Faham what i'm saying ar?

I'm like, bottom heavy... head n shoulders can even look skinny... the tops i wear are medium to small. But my pants are large to extra large... Not nice... Unproportionate.

Serene said...

hmm..the only thing i can say is..
i understand..:)
and try reading my latest post k..:)

take care and see ya when i get back...:)

Sue Lin said...

Yup =) Serene... sigh! Read ur post. I'm still using the same phone number, give me a call lar when u get back