Thursday, June 15, 2006

Merdeka!

Haha, that's what we used to say way back in high school after any exams!

Yahoooo. Exams ended for me! Can't believe how fast semesters in university go by. Took us 2 years to prepare for SPM. Merely 3 months for each semester now.

Supposed to start work at Monash today but in the end some guy took my place =( They prefer someone who can work for a month. I am only willing to work for them for 2 weeks and two days maximum. Call me lazy, that's me.

Besides, pay ain't terrific. Just wanted to see what's inside Monash. =P Too bad. They wanted to hand me over to Sunway's financial dept but they too want students to work for a month at least. I'll pass. Eh... anyone wants to work for Sunway? 8.30am-5.30pm, RM40 a day, let me know i'll let them know.

How did my exams go, i'll Blog about them when the results are out. 13 July 2006. Yikes!

Oh, i went shopping yesterday!! =) But didn't buy that much. Just two halter tops for RM49.00 from U2 and dinner. Didn't shop much cuz my friend still has exams =(

Arrgh, dun see the point of finishing exams so early when all my friends are still studying for theirs. I'm at E's place, blogging crap while he's studying for a paper. =( I'm his driver today, driving him to uni, i don't know why.

What do i have to do in uni? Yeah... Allocate my subjects for the next semester, complain about the clash... and er... nothing. Aiyoh. Plan to read Da Vinci Code. Hopefully the book wouldn't dissapoint me as the movie dissapointed me...

Yawn, pergi tidur now? But scared of sleeping my holidays away.

7 comments:

supplementals said...

FREE! FREE! FREE! XDDDD

therevolutionaryrebel said...

YOU LUCKY GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 more to go =/
hehehehe. happy shopping!

Sue Lin said...

Deb! Thanks again! =)

Supplemtals, haha! =) Yawn... hehe

Kit Mey, notreally lar, wishing i had more time 2 study 4 my subjects... n no one 2 go out with! =( Haha. All the best!

Jacqueline said...

aiks... ur exam fin so fast 1...? I got another 2 papers... ='(

Sue Lin said...

Hey, Jac, long time no see, u busy studying?

Yeah, too fast! Forced to take the papers without proper preparations =( All the best!

Jacqueline said...

Hahah! Not busy with studies ady lor.... just finished my final paper 45 mins ago... now hanging around in comp lab... heavy rain la... can come over and gimmie an unbrella? Lol!

Sue Lin said...

Hahaha, funny. By the time i see ur distress call i'm sure u are at home d!!! =)