Monday, June 05, 2006

Tagged

the rules.
- The tagged has to come up with 8 different points about his/her ideal lover.
- The gender of the ideal lover has to be mentioned
- Tag eight others to join this and leave a comment in their blogs.
- If you are tagged the second time. There is NO need to do this again.
- Lastly and most importantly, HAVE FUN DOING IT or don't do it.


My ideal lover is...

8. Tall
Haha, once, in high school, a few girlfriends and i were joking about our ideal boyfriends. We were more of joking around and laughing. And i told them i want someone tall. "How tall?", asked PL. And i said as tall as the door!
Guess what, E is sooo tall and the school door is rather low, so i actually got what i wanted! Haha. PL pointed that out.

7. Honest
It's the best policy, it's MY policy too and i wouldn't want someone lying to me. Really got what i wanted with E! Haha, he's sooo honest, he doesn't even tell white lies!

6. Tolerates me
Let's face it, i'm no sleeping beauty from a Disney fairy tale. I nag. I demand. I get upset! Hahaha. And of course i sleep and sleep and need a human alarm clock too... =P

5. Speaks good English
The reason many relationships fall apart is cuz there is a problem in communication. I'm a Chinese girl who doesn't speak Chinese and my Malay is shit, so, English is the way to go with me.

4. Loving, caring and not afraid to show it
No need to be all macho lar. What's d point right?? U love her, show her (and the world) that u do. New friends of mine never need to ask me if E's my bf. If they see us together they'd know. Simple, obvious.

3. Smart
So when i ask stupid questions, i dun get stupid answers. Hehehehe

2. Love
Of course there has gotta be love! =P

1. Hate
And some hate to spice things up. When both love and hate exists and love triumphs... it's a good sign. He calls me bitch n i call him ass. Everyday. His bestfriend says we're crazy. I say we're happy.


It's gonna be a lil hard for me to tag... since i never write names. So, guess if u are one of them. MY, KM, IS are tagged. J is welcome to do it too if you're not too busy with work. And then maybe... DL's sister, B!! Do u even blog?!! =P =) I'd like to see E do this! Hahaha... What about u DLYY? And erm... CNCN, from Melacca. No obligations

9 comments:

She's Jess said...

Interesting :)

It's not a list for ideal lover already when you already have him by yr side :)

Anonymous said...

hahaaha.. i dont blog ler.. i sucks at writing.. i just eat & sleep & read ppl's blog kekeke... DLYY's list will be longer than 10 haha.. that ms 'yim chim'...

Sue Lin said...

Hehehe, tell me when u've done it k Debz? Good way to relief stress! =)

Haha, Jess, true, i'm, more like... writing about him! Hahaha

Hey Bea! Nice 2 know u still visit! =) Actually, didn't tag ur sister, it's another friend with similar initials, but if she wants to do, i'd be happy 2 read! Haha =)
Can write in a comment here too if u want!

Tan Bok Yuan, Marcus said...

Wow...looks like you have a perfect someone..how often do one get such they want..u are one lucky person..good for you and keep the relationship going...

Sue Lin said...

Marcus, he's not perfect la! Just alright lar! Ahahahahaha.
But ur right, i am lucky! Things seem to be getting better. Seeing less of his "i wanna die, no mood" face d. All cuz he has a laptop to study n play solitaire on all day at uni!! Thanks for commenting! =)

May, welcome! Glad u aren't as affected as i was.

Anonymous said...

aiyoh.. i'm so blur.. when i see 'DLYY' i thought its my sis.. but her initials is DLYS, its mine that's LYY hahaha... blur me...

Sue Lin said...

Hahaha, like that also can! Hehe

Jazzy*Pam said...

Hey! :D I'm back online after being deprived of it for so long and heehee, it's good to be back!

:) Will be doing this for the first update of my blog after abandoning it for so long! ;)

Sue Lin said...

Hey hey Cher, didn't know u commented! =) Somehow Blogger stopped notifying me when someone comments! =(

Anyhow, nice surprise to see comments i've never seen. =) Thanks