Sunday, June 25, 2006

The Weekend

Friday, walked the ground floor till the 6th floor, from end to end in Times Square, alone. Took me 3 hours!!! I'm too too free, searching for a bargain.

In the end i only bought 2 spaghetti straps from the 1st shop i walked into, MNG. RM20 each, the very simple one. Bought it for the brand name. U know how u often see girls with "MNG Addict", "MNG Basic" and "MNG and You" tees and spaghetti straps???

I wanna be like them! So i bought the latest, but soon to be out of date, but it doesn't matter in Malaysia, MNG line: MNG Barcelona.

MNG Barcelona

Oh, found a few hair accessory shop that sells cheap nail art RM4.90... it's usually RM6.90 to RM9.90... and fake tattoos for RM2.90!!!!! Bought one. Not gonna bother scanning them lar. Maybe would take pix of them when its on my body?

Which reminds me... the rock climbing card is still in my scanner! Hahhaha...

Oh yeah, u can get really cheap clothes in Times Square... RM17.90 for a denim skirt!!! Nice on the mannequin but too bad it didn't look good on me =( =( =( Dirt cheap man, wasted.

Then met up with mom to get her new phone. She wanted to buy me a new phone too but i'm not ready for a new phone. I still love my baby Nokia 6100. Sent it to the shop for repair. Can collect it tomorrow for RM110!!! Sigh... RM110 down the toilet. Flush! Bye bye.

In the evening... went for M's bday at William's in Kelana Jaya, a high priced mamak that served western food in LARGE portions. So large that i didn't have to order! I was full even after eating some off E's plate, some off SX's plate, D's leftover and a bit or two from SC's!! Hahahah.

Happy Birthday again M, hehe, third time wishing u ! =) Was REALLY lazy to go 4 ur celebration but i'm glad i went. It was fun. Worth the looooong LRT ride! =)

Also present were LW, XR, JH and SK... D's boyfriend and his friend too... hope i got all their initials right....


Saturday, supposed to wake up at 7 and go jogging, look for dance classes and check my eyesight all before 12pm. Ended up waking up at 7 and going back to sleep till 11.30am! Hahaha. Lunch and then slept a bit more. Haha! Then only dragged my sleepy head to Taman Sri Bahthera to check out dance/exercise classes...

and yeah! My eyesight didn't deteriorate much. Just 25 on my left eye. Yeah! It's been one n a half years since i last checked. Used to naik by 50 every year!!! Bought contact lens...

E's bestfriend S gave me this one week pass to Fitness First, so i went. Entered BodyJam class. It's dance + aerobics... aiyoh... did the treadmill. Sad lar watching the calorie count thing. Soooo long, soooo much running, soooo out of breath and only 110calories burnt after 15minutes! Sigh...

Makes me regret consuming that Justea yesterday... I'll never skip meals but i'm gonna reduce all these drinks... Plan to drink half a packet of milo instead of one whenever i'm hungry in between meals... Hungry now but i think i'll sleep.

Need the rest to workout somemore tomorrow. U see how sad it is being a normal girl. Stupid lucky bitches who are blessed with high metabolism rates and don't need to exercise/diet, please shut up and don't brag, not insulting u guys, just REALLY REALLY JEALOUS OK? So forgive me lar when i curse curse for fun ok? Thanks =) No offence wan...

2 comments:

Tan Bok Yuan, Marcus said...

Hahaha..you are a MNG fan!! Cool..I have a few girl-friends who also go for MNG products..Oh ya..thanks for celebrating my birthday..and thanks for ur wishes...it really made my day and thanks for the doms..lol!! :)

Sue Lin said...

Marcus, no probs, wishing someone doesn't cost a cent and it doesn't hurt me to wish u, but it really makes your day. That's why i'm so generous with the wishes! U three times! Hahahaha =)

Not exactly MNG fan, dun own more than 5 items from MNG lar... but i've always wanted the simple casual MNG cotton t-shirts/spaghetti straps


Debz, i'm not too keen on Genting lar, been there twice in the past yr, a bit sien with the rides... + it's currently RM46 for all park on weekdays, bit pricey. http://www.genting.com.my/en/themepark/rates/index.htm

Let's stick to shopping or movies lar. Or Clubbing, i haven't gone Clubbing this hols... would love to see the insides of some clubs i've never seen....