Sunday, June 04, 2006

Sleeping Beauty's Nap

My stupid nap yesterday... backfired.

40minute nap morphed into a 12hour goodnight sleep. Complimentary bad dreams included. Was searching for a place, walking, wondering and searching. But as usual, i never get to my destination. Always wake up before i do.

But no prince charming and no sweet kisses. I awoke like a jack in the box. Just suddenly sat up in a jolt! Shit, what time is it?! Damn damn damn. Rush rush rush

I wanna do that. So tired now but afraid of taking a nap. I don't wanna pull another sleeping beauty.

Cuz if i do, there won't be no happy ending.

4 comments:

She's Jess said...

dreams... are just dreams....

anyway, you've been tagged!

Jacqueline said...

Yo!!~ I'm like you 2!! Always told myself to nap for 10- 15 mins... but end up next morning ady... Haha!! Coz I LOVE to sleep!! Lol!

supplementals said...

sleeping beauty is evil. EVIL!

Sue Lin said...

Hey, Jess, yeah, not reading much into it. Just noticed the trends in my dreams.

I'll do the tag dun worry! =) Thanks for informing me!


Jac, yeah yeah i know!! U commented my my previous sleeping post! Hahahaha, can't believe this world got 2 sleeping beauties!! Hahahaha

Supplementals, HAHAHAHAHA. Thanks for thelaugh. Studying was getting real boring =P