Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Beginning of 2005

Resolutions. Which includes one on regrets, another on survival, and one on learning a new language. There are minor ones too like controling my jealousy and balancing my time as well as being more soiciable

I think that's about it for now. I've gotta go browse through some booklets on Universities. Just to inform those who don't know, I've recently completed Ausmat (Australian Matriculation), a one calender year pre-university course in Sunway College. I did alright for the final examinations, there are many who did much much better but i am thankful to have quite a few options with my score.

And with choices comes the difficulty of choosing. Which i have to do right now. Got to know what i want to do this year by Friday. I promised a friend i'd tell her by Friday, a good deadline, a not too distant deadline. Time is running out

No comments: