Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Queen of the Blur

In the lift, two ladies were STARRING AT MY FEET!!!!

Its soooo obvious. Can't they do it discreetly? Arrrrrgggghhh, cannot stand it... it is so embarassing, i just HAD TO say something:

"I forgot to bring my shoes", i said sheepishly.

Forgot to bring my phone as well the very same day. Lucky 4 me, the lady who keeps her shoes under her desk is off and the lady who sits next to her says she wouldn't mind.

Thank goodness her size's bigger than mine. I do not need the agony of squishing my feet into cinderella'a slippers.

And then... my senior asked me to fax a 37-page document. Guess what the Blur Queen did?

I sent it to the wrong number!!!! Ahhhhh! I sent it back to my company! Smart betul kan?

Stupid. Lucky its not sent. I wasted a lot of paper already since i started working. And senior nice. But have to re-scan everything before sending again! Aiyoh


Oh and... the Zouk tickets for Friday night... one ticket (admits two) goes to Supplementals and another one(admits two) is still up for grabs. Deadline is 11pm, 20th December 2006 or both of them goes to Supplementals. Or maybe i'll just burn them. Sorry, i'm irritated...

7 comments:

Jazzy*Pam said...

Forgot to bring your shoes??? Lol, that's not what I think that means rite? :P

Anonymous said...

Ohh dear... how can you forget to bring ur shoes? Tell you wat... Keep a pair of spare shoes in ur car la.. thats what i did. Just in case if my shoes break or something, I got a spare 1 lor... Then dunit to kaki ayam lo... heheh!!

And why your fax machine so mafan 1 ar? need to put in the paper sheet by sheet? My company's machine more changgih i think. We can put 1 stack of papers there, press the numbers and walk back to our desk to do other stuff...

Sue Lin said...

Pam haha, what do u think it means??? I was wearing bright yellow slippers la... i thought my shoes r in d car but i removed it for the weekend. Dumb


Jac took them out for the weekend ma, my car is sooo small. And dun want to bake my shoes under the sun (i park outside when i go 2 Fitness onSaturdays... free n easier than finding parking inside). I wore slippers, not kaki ayam =P

Ya laaaa, stupid fax machine! So slow somemore. Accountants so kiam-siap (stingy)(hehe)!! Its really old!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!! Tell the company that the fax machine is too outdated la... Erm... Ur fax machine still using those old type of paper or normal A4 papers?

And... Bring yellow slippers?!?! Isit the Crocs Slippers? hahaha!!! Its time for u to buy a black slippers.. Haha! At least its not so obvious.. Still dunno where u work la... waiting for ur sms.. Hehehe!!

Sue Lin said...

HAHAHA, lucky its not the roll paper. It's A4 la. But very slow

No laaa, not crocs, its from Elle, comfortable ma... n its the only pair of slippers i have that is not flip flop style... so can wear stockings n wear it... comes in handy when i'm rushing to go home

Okie, will send u d sms right after this

Jazzy*Pam said...

HAHA, I was thinking that you forgot to wear your shoes as in, you were barefooted! And that was impossible, so haha! :P

Sue Lin said...

Hahaha, not until THAT bad yet la Pam