Monday, December 18, 2006

Crazy. Sucky . Cool?

Crazy

I bit my tongue. Hard. And my TEETH hurt!!! Hahahaha, that is what u get when u just tighten your braces!

Found out that if i parked in zone E or zone A in Midvalley, there is almost no traffic jam to get to Midvalley from work. Ahahaha. Was super happy cuz of that! Window shopaholic on the loose.


Sucky

Got busted for inappropriate attire at work AGAIN. Aiyo, this elderly lady sullenly declared, in a gravely voice, without a smile, that my pants are jeans. Man, they are sooooooo not jeans!!!

But a couple of my friends thought my pants were jeans too. Damn it, i didnt bother to buy any pants cuz we are only allowed to wear pants on Fridays and now i realize i have no pants for work!

I was down and low after that. Accounting people aren't boring... we're just FORCED to appear boring =( I wanna scream"Why???!!!!"

And to make things worse, my bestfriend of 20 years, who is studying communication, sent me this message:

"Hey, u knw wat, i was covering sum stories abt sum local designers n shop owners. Most of them r in the range of early to late 20s n they're fucking successful. Just tot abt u cos u always wanted n hv this hidden passion 4 designing n all..."

I blame it on my stupid ego. I have this perception that a business degree would make me feel smarter. Especially a degree in accounting. Besides, i kinda like accounting... i tell u i bloody read the stupid accounting handbook (its practically like a law book. Ps. i like law too) for AFW3050 Financial Accounting Issues and didn't find it so awful.

But do i see myself enjoying work as an accountant?

And its kinda known that u don't really need a degree in designing to enter the field... but... but... how?


Cool?


The cyber/futuristic theme isn't exactly my kinda thing... so u want these tickets?? The first two lucky people to comment gets a ticket each. Just clearly say u want it and leave your email address.

Each winner (ticket holder) can bring a guest. Club rules apply, which means only those above 21 may enter... if u are my age, 20, almost 21, its up to u if u wanna try your luck...

Sue Lin's not responsible if u aren't allowed to enter.

Tickets are from E.

9 comments:

supplementals said...

man, u should just do the legally blonde thing 1 day and appear in striking PINK! oh.. and scent all your papers too.

supplementals said...

oh, and i also want the tickets, so can resell >:D

Sue Lin said...

Supplementals, wahahaha, u damn keng, i would do that too but dunno who to sell to.

So u taking both of them, as in tickets for four? If no one comments before u reply, i'll just em to ya. Stop by Bangsar on the way home one of these days. The thing's on Frifay, gotta be quick.

Hahaha, can'tdo that larrrr... no $$ to buy a suit in pink. And not smart enough to pull it off. Besides, i dun really look that great in pink

Anonymous said...

I want the tix!!! aahhhhh!~!~! but i'm underaged.. no fair kau... >.< do u think they'll check?? hmmmm.. LOLz :P

typlotion said...

club rules?? i tot is 18??? how come 21...??? correct me if i'm wrong

Anonymous said...

for zouk it is 21 .... if i remember correctly ...

Sue Lin said...

Charlotte, my friend says they checked her id... so how??? Wanna try ur luck or not??


Typlotion, i dunno much about these things la. Its what i heard from a trusted friend


Mas ask your boss la... she shud know...

Jazzy*Pam said...

Lol, seriously. The legally blonde idea is good! :D Why must they control what you ppl wear?

Sue Lin said...

Pam, "why" is a very good question!!! I wanna know why they dun let their accountants be fashionable