Monday, September 11, 2006

Won't Be Seeing Her in Two Years

Never done the whole seeing a friend off at the airport before, so i jumped at the chance! J left for the UK (Haven't Blogged about the farewell we had for her yet...)

As usual, E was rushing me!!! Making me hurry. He made me believe we were so late we could only get a glimpse of her as she leaves =P

And guess what, we were at the airport even before J's family! Hahaha! She had a big fan base at the airport towards the end! Haha. Nieces and nephews, some Ausmat people and a group of friends from school or Help. So many of us that her farewell was a "blur of faces and tears".

Awwww, i almost cried too ok? Seeing her hug her parents and her other family members, seeing her wipe her eyes, seeing her walk off...

How would mine be? The airport would be more crowded for sure, practically the whole Malaysia flies off to Australia to study in February... Would i want my friends there to see me off? I definitely would cry... what if i can't stop? Would i fly with E? Or should i fly with the bestfriend?

What definitely would not happen again is bumming into a local celebrity. As J was checking in her luggages, E saw Datuk K in the lane beside J! And then he saw Siti NurHaliza! They were flying to Singapore, perhaps on transit to the UK as well? Honeymoon?? Did not ask, but did get a photo! =)

Curse my stupid lousy 4 year old camera. Blur picture. Hope the picture on J's cam turns out better! Thanks E for taking 4 us, why didn't i ask if u wanted a pic too?

Ohhhh, by the way, my study partner and i had an assignment marathon at her place on Friday. Ah, can u beat us? =P Doing your assignment from 5pm to 5am. Only a short dinner break and toilet breaks. So proud of ourselves! Wanted to die at 4am. But just to reach the 12 hour mark, i stayed on! =) =)

Waiting for Blog updates J!!! =)

6 comments:

Jacqueline said...

ooo... 1st time seeing Siti? I tot u always go to LM 1? She's a regular customer in LM...

Sue Lin said...

Hahahaha, Jac is it???!!? Oh my God i'm so blur! She probably walked in front of me 10 times and i never noticed!

I'm so terrible, must open my eyes! So u seen her there many times???

Jacqueline said...

Yupe.. Seen her so many times.. She always buy clothes in LM and her facial consultants at the highest floor of Giant Building... Hehehe!!!

Sue Lin said...

Wah! Hahahahahaha, u very keng! Where she stay ar? Why go LM so much? Now that she's married she might move n i won't get to see her in LM anymore!

Jacqueline said...

Hahaha!! I dunno where she stay la.. Go check out where Dato K stays then... hahah!!!

Sue Lin said...

Sure cannot find wan! Haha