Saturday, August 12, 2006

Malaysia

Just got this idea to write a lil small bit about Malaysia whenever i blog this month. Just something small as our 49th Independence Day is around the corner.

Don't know why the sudden urge to be patriotic. Just sentimental i guess, i remember how we were forced, each year, for the whole month of August to sing and do things patriotic in school. I hated it sooo much.

But now... 3rd year after graduating, i willingly feel patriotic? Hahahaha, i saw flagpoles in universtity and wondered why they don't have any optional Negaraku singing or whatever every Monday or so...

Haha, if its optional, i'm sure the hall would be empty.

Even i won't promise my attendance. But once in a while, like now, once in three years, i wanna stand up straight n sing the song la...

Haha. Another celebration lies at the end of the month for me as well =)

4 comments:

She's Jess said...

Sue Lin, I thought this yr will be 49th? not 51st right?

Hmm.. I could be wrong, since i don't keep track of it :p

Shame on me.. not patriotic at all

valeriest ~ 琪 said...

should be 49th. Pretty sure of it :)

Jocelyn said...

Muahahaha...apa la. Get ur facts rite la. Hehe...it's good u r feeling patriotic. I'm patriotic, too. I know the Rukun Negara wey. Haha

Sue Lin said...

MALU MALU MALU! Hahahaha, i added one to fifty instead of minusing one!!! Shitttttttttttttttttt.

Sorry sorry sorry.

=P Thanks Jess, Val and Joey