Sunday, July 02, 2006

YEAHY!!!

I joined Fitness First. Paying on my own out of past savings. Mom would be subsidising me a lil'. I guess. If her for cash, she might give. Maybe next month, cuz i feel bad, she paid for me REDANG trip!!!! Yay, i'm going to Redang tomorrow night!

Normally i force myself to write in past tense (aka write about the event after it has happened and not before)... It is something my parents taught me. When my mom was pregnant with my sis, we had to keep it quite for sooo many months, couldn't tell anyone cuz parents didn't want others to know, till it was certain that they were going to have a third child...

Same goes with out trips overseas. Everything is planned and booked months in advance. But we weren't supposed to tell anyone, not grandparent, not relatives and not friends that we were going wherever until it is confirmed that we are going.

So, i followed their 'rule', i don't blog about anything unless it is certain. And the best way to be certain is after the event took place! Hahaaha.

Can't wait, leaving for Redang tomorrow night. So won't be Blogging till Wednesday. I guess after that the hiatus should be over, not like i really was on a hiatus... can't tahan, i just Blog too much.

Haha, anyway, Wednesday would be the official end of the hiatus! Since i can only enter Fitness First from 10am to 4pm. Sucky sucky sucky student membership. RM108. Cheapest. So with shit time like that, i'd be at home and Blogging more.

Till then, try to enjoy my past posts! Just scroll down for an index

7 comments:

supplementals said...

man.. everyone i knows joining some gym. *peer pressure* dammit. still young la.. relax la...

Jocelyn said...

What kind of a hiatus is this? Hahaha...oh well, it is ur blog :D

Enjoy ur Redang trip! Show me a pic of the "More More Tea Inn"

Sue Lin said...

Supplementals, ur tall its ok, u got a lot of place to store the food u eat. Haha. I'm not tall, and i'm a stupid girl, so i have to work out lar. My thighs have become a real problem over the past year and a half.

Quit excited too, i feel like going there today but too bad its a Sunday. I'm quite an exercisde person, dun mind exercising. But i can NEVER diet. Ever. I love eating too much.

Joey, haha, i know! But i cannot tahan... just have 2 much to say. I comment also so long! Haha

More More Tea Inn??? No idea what that is!

Anonymous said...

enjoy da trip girl. =)

She's Jess said...

Enjoy yr trip and I'll be expecting some souvenirs fr you :p

Straight enough ha?

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Rendang? May I know where that is?

Sue Lin said...

Thanks Yee Li, Jess, i did enjoy the trip!!!! So sad its over. Sorry Jess, no souvenirs for anyone, not even for myself, sad lar, should have shopped a bit! Haha

Chuang Shyue Chou, did i spell wrongly in my post... checks... nope i didn't.

RE-DANG. Not rendang, rendang is a type of delicuos spicy food. Redang is an Island of the east coast of Malaysia. Very clear waters and very fresh air. I miss it already

The movie Summer Love starring Kelly Chen and Richie Ren is filmed there according to my mom...

Joey!! Yeah, now i know what u are talking about! More More Tea Inn! Yeah, saw it! Cute. Pix will be here soon