Thursday, July 13, 2006

Results for Year 2, Sem 1

Planned to write about work since it's already Wednesday, been putting it off for 2 days already. Until i suddenly realized that results are coming out today. Shittttt.

Totally 4got, cuz time at work passes by really quickly. Knots were in my stomach as i worked today, counting down the time till i could go home n check. Friends offered to check for me. Contemplated asking the lady next to me to let me use her comp with internet access...

Checked it first thing when i got home instead.

How to comment on my results?

Two of them are good, what i wanted, distinctions, As whatever u call them. Two of them really dissapointed me.

So yerrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!! Assignment 2 for International Business was 95% which is 27 out 0f 30, crazy high... and final grade only 63? What? u mean i merely barely passed the final paper? No, it was tough but not THAT tough!!! =( Assignment 1 was 65%-- 19.5 out of 30. A bit low, but ok what...... i should get 70... if not 70, 67 or so would be ok... sure i'd be sad that it is so near yet so far from my distinction but, at least its better than this 63 shit.

And International Marketing... stupidddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd. Only 62? 62?????!!!!!!! I was expecting 75 like all past marketing subjects!!!

Oh well... at least i dun have to go vegetarian and i dun have to spend so much on donations.

Maybe i'll go vegetarian for a week lar, teman JC who said he'd go vergetarian if he passed Trade Finance. He passed, and he has to go vegetarian for a month! HAHAHAH. Besides, quite thankful for the good results for the two accounting subjects. But... i'll only go vegetarian if fu chock... bean curd or whatever u call it is vegetarian... otherwise i'd die. No food 2 eat! Hahaha, since i'm this big carnivor... And i'll be vegetarian on the second week of uni, cuz there's this good vegetarian stall at Orange. So those are my two conditions...

4 comments:

sakurablossom said...

I used to be a vegetarian for 10 years. If you need some advice about what to eat, just email me or msn me. Cherylsakura@hotmail.com

Tan Bok Yuan, Marcus said...

Hye. Good for you. Not bad your results. I'm still in the daze thinking of the clear blue sea and the fresh air of Redang. Hahaha. It was real paradise. Congradulations for your good results. Cheers!!

-Marcus@Home-

Jocelyn said...

Congratz on the 2 u r satisfied with. Bout the other 2, if u r REALLY sure u shud have scored higher, perhaps u could double check? Lecturers make mistakes, too

Sue Lin said...

Sakurablossom, can call u Blossom ar? Or u prefer Sakura? =P

Thanks for the offer, adding u now! =)

Marcus, yeah miss Redang! But with work n all... it seems so soooo far away for me already!

Thanks... i'm wonering how much effort i put into those accounting subjects. All the best for ur results!

Joey! Very scared to check. Dun wanna see my paper if its really THAT bad. But i am gonna request to look at my paper for those two subjects... mostlikely no changes. Just hoping that they somehow recorded the marks wrongly... hehe



Kinda hyper tonight... all that "!!! " in this comment..... =P