Thursday, July 06, 2006

Back =(

Feels as if i've been rudely awaken from a wonderful dream. So reluctant to delete "Redang!" from my phone calender planner.

Redang was that great. Got back home about 4 hours ago and it already feels like a lifetime away. Like different world. Paradise.

Such soft sand, the bluest clearest sea i ever saw... fresh air that allowed me to wear contact lens from 7am right till 1am the next day. Even after salt water got into my eyes countless times in the huge waves, even after the barbeque smoke got in my eyes, they did not hurt. Unlike here in KL, i can't wear them for long.

More Redang later on, u can count on it! With pictures. Wanna gather the best from the other cameras from the others.

For now, help me out! Go to www.myc.com.my, in the middle there is this Hair MANia Hunt. Vote for Nor Elwyn, Sunway University College!!! U could win movie tickets to Pirates of the Carribean 2 and i'll be sooo greatful. I'll owe u my vote for any contest u join in the future! Haha. Thanks!

3 comments:

supplementals said...

wehh.. all the chinese look the same! wtf. wahhHH FUGLY!!! e's got my vote without u asking dudette.

supplementals said...

oh yeah. WELCOME BACK!!!

Sue Lin said...

HAHAHAHAHA, thanks! For the vote, i mean. But u wouldn't even have known about the contest if i didn't ask u to vote kua... Did they go to Help?

It's NOT good to be back! Hahaha