Saturday, July 08, 2006

Please!

Please bear with me while i process the Redang pictures. Damn it, there are so little pictures on my camera. Shouldn't have gone for the 3rd snorkeling trip. It was the least interesting snorkeling trip... should have spent the sunny afternoon tanning and taking more pix! Shit, regrets. =( Arrrrrrghhhhhhh

Results would be out on the 13th July. Please please please let me get 4 Distinctions... i'd go vegetarian for 2 weeks. Erm, that is one week... then one week break... then another week of going vegetarian. And i'll donate RM50 for a charity that would be chosen later.

If i do get 2 Distinctions and 2 High Distinctions, i'll donate RM100 instead of RM50. With this kinda results, i'll be able to apply for some merit scholarship i think... and if i get it, i'll donate half of whatever i get to charity!!

Please please please, just give me those distinctions!!!!


PLEASE: Vote! Hehe, help me vote for E in the Hair MANia Hunt! If u have more than one email address u could vote more than once. If u have the time, just click here! =)

4 comments:

She's Jess said...

Sue Lin... you and charity... *gasp* :p

Hey... I voted four times... don't quite remember the other email adds I had :p

Sue Lin said...

Er... just doing so to get my results... really really need those results!! =|

Wow, 4 times! Good enough, thanks again! =)

Jazzy*Pam said...

I VOTED!! Twice only though. I only have 2 email account.

Sue Lin said...

Hey thanks Cher!!! =)