Sunday, May 21, 2006

Take It Away

Make me heartless.

I don't want to care. I want to be self-centered. I want to say no to charity without feeling bad. I want to use plastic, styrofoam and err... paper like the world is not dying.

But conscious stops me.

Take it away! I wanna live without worry.


Sigh. Not possible. Anyway, blood donation people coming to Sunway again! Tuesday to Thursday this week! Aiyoh... they should come in like 3 weeks time... Why are they so early? Wonder if they'd allow me to donate blood. Has to be three months after the last time i donated.

And i have a few things 2 Blog about. But gotta do this stupid assignment. Last one due. Have to do well cuz i did badly for the first International Business assignment! Shit lar,65% when the average is like 70. Like no one got 65. Yeah, there is one 55 and one 45... but other than that everyone's is at least 2 marks higher than me. So i'm like.... below average man!!!

Sigh... so gotta work harder for this one. =( Then have to study. Aiming for 2 HDs and 2Ds. Possible?

4 comments:

Tan Bok Yuan, Marcus said...

You can do it. Don't give up hope. I bealive that you are able to overcome your studies. Just have a little faith and effort and you'll be fine. Cheers and all the best.

Jacqueline said...

WOW!! Ur target quite high oo! =p I aimed for 4Ds only... Hehehe!! HD is hard to achiee ler (for me lar!)..

Wow! I din know you donated blood b4 leh! I tot the minimum weight is 45kg? U got 45 meh? lol!!

supplementals said...

make u heartless? i think the world needs more ppl like u instead.

Sue Lin said...

Seeing all this comments when i came online to print my notes in the morning really made me smile! =)

Thanks for all the encouragement, Marcus!!! =) U too, all the best.

Jac, wahhhh, what a nice compliment! Do i look so thin?? =) I'm 44kg... + 10kg lar = I'm 54kg!
Just aiming high to work harder. And for accounting subjects it's possible wannn... so just try.

Supplementals! The world needs more people like YOU! Thanks, makes me feel like all i've don is not a waste =)