Sunday, May 07, 2006

Puppiessssss!!!! =)

Look at them! Look at them! Look at them!!!!!!!!

1. That's Milky!!! He's biting the strap of the camera as my mom took the picture!!! So cute right???

2. "Hie, i'm Coco!" And i'm Sue Lin's!!!!! Hehehehehhehehe. She's my little puppy girl!!!!!

3. If u didn't read the previous puppy post, my neighbour/bestfriend's aunt's friend found these two pups by the roadside. Coco was given to me and Milky would stay next door.

But when seperated the cry and cry and cry for each other. U know, that puppy bark???

Since we're sharing puppy vitamins and ear drops for their infection, we agreed that they'll stay with me for a few nights and then we'll pass them over the fence for a few nights. Not cheap u know the puppy vitamins. Each paid RM60 for these pups' vitamins!

And forcing them to eat the vitamins is even harder...

Also had fed them de-worming medicine and look at what's in their shit!!!!

Yuck, right??? Number 3 is Milky's. I saw how it came out of his ass...

People! Don't ever abandon your pets by the road, please!!! These puppies are barely two months old and look at the worms that was in them!

If u can't take care of your pets, least u could do is fine them a new home. Or as a last resort, SPCA and PAWS are there.

I wonder why the owner threw these pups out. Just look at them...

Sooooo cute!!!! They were sleeping in the mud today... so naughty! Took a few pix of them before dragging them out! Ahahaha. By then poor Milky boy was already asleep.

They're smart too. At night when they need to pee and shit, they'd bark. And bark and bark. Until we let them out of the cage. They'd then go to the grass to pee. Smart right, they don't mess up the cage.

Then they'd be quiet. A peek at them would reveal two sleeping pups! Such angels. =)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

So So cute!!!

Jacqueline said...

Wahhhhhhhhh!!!!!! I didn;t know doggies have worms!! Thats scary..

Jocelyn said...

Cute!!

Wait a min...r those the worms?! Super long wey. Like noodles. Poor doggies.

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

Worms! Ewww!


I should bring my kitten to the vet for deworming and other shots soon. And also neutering eventually.

supplementals said...

*approaches milky and coco with coco puffs*

Sue Lin said...

Ya lor b, soooooo sooooo cute!!!! Haha

Jac and Joey, yeah. N the vet said it can spread to humans! Must wash hands after carrying them. So scared that i wash my arms till my elbows after playing with them.

Chuang Shyue Chou, u have a kitten!? Cute!!! Any pix in ur blog? I'll take a visit soon. I'll have to spay my Coco when she's 6 months old.

Supplementals, u dun really have 2 bribe them, they're so small. Just chase them and carry them, they'll lick ya. =)

Anonymous said...

It's pretty uncommon for me to meet girls who stare into dog shit. You da MAN!!! =)

P.S. Humans have worms too u know...

Sue Lin said...

Hahahaha, yeah, i da MAN!!! =) Thanks Ripcord. Haha
And yup, i know.

Chuang Shyue Chou said...

You illustrated to me the importance of deworming. I didn't know what it meant. Now, I know.

Yes, I do have a lot of photos but it is all over the place in my blog.

Sue Lin said...

Hey Chuang Shyue Chou!!! So glad i helped you realize! =) Feels good! Hehe.

I'll definitely stop by your blog! Kinda busy these few weeks though, finals r around d corner.