Saturday, May 13, 2006

Milk & Co

Life's been dull. Tests, assignments and then exams coming up. I can write about how wore red to bring me luck in a test. It kind of works. The test was postponed! Yahoooooooo. And so is the assignment!

So. Wear red during exams, it helps.

Nothing much else to write about, so look at my puppies!!! If u are sick of them just say so ya?? Or just click on the X of my browser. Bye!


Coco girrrrl!!!! She looks like a teddy bear when i carry her like that. Look at my hands... i'm suffocating the poor pup! Haha

Aiyohhhhhhh. She's so cute. Haha. The pic on the right reminds me of one of my older dogs, Happy who died 9 years ago. So much time has passed since then...

Milk-milk!!! Not many photos of him cuz during the day he goes to stay with my neighbour. Gotta train them to be seperated. Milky kept on crying for Coco. Poor thing. He even cried at the fence in the rain for her... Only stopped when they're together. Hard to take photos of them together though.

Last but not least. Little Co again!!! =)

2 comments:

She's Jess said...

hey, they are diff genders of what?

got to separate them now or else, accident... get what i mean? :p

Sue Lin said...

Yup yup, seperated d... Milky slept in my friend's aunt's room! AHAHA.

But they are quite young la... only afraid that if we dun seperate now them, they can never seperated in the future